The NCAP Soccerball Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theclaud

Reading around the chip
It's all over. I hope it wasn't PaulB who misinformed the Anfield crowd that Villa had scored :ohmy:.

D

Deleted member 28

It's all over. I hope it wasn't PaulB who misinformed the Anfield crowd that Villa had scored :ohmy:.

Made a good game of it I thought, so gutted for 'the Kop' as clearly the rest of the football world weren't listening on this occasion.
Oh well, at least there's no work tomorrow for most of them.

Last edited by a moderator:

PaulB

I'd give it a like, if it weren't for this twattery.

Yes, he's a total stitshane (Sp). Ironic give the times and frequency of his postings to claim others don't work!

But you seem more concerned about the game than me. You'll see in a post further up this thread - written before the match - that I'd accepted what would happen anyway so always kept my feet on the ground about this. In a previous game against the Wolvur'amptin wretches in the exact same circumcisions, they tried this and some saps fell for it. I had a radio with me to listen to the City game then and took the same precaution yesterday to ensure the same thing wouldn't catch our block out.

We've still got a final fans of other clubs can not possibly imagine being at this coming Saturday so a treble is still on.

D

Deleted member 28

theclaud

Reading around the chip
But you seem more concerned about the game than me.

I doubt that, but apart from just having fingers crossed for your lot snatching the title, I was rooting for Villa to hold on to their lead anyway - a bit of fellow-feeling arising from having been at the 2019 Swansea v Man City cup tie, where we were 2-0 up at HT but eventually lost 3-2. :cry:

D

Deleted member 49

a bit of fellow-feeling arising from having been at the 2019 Swansea v Man City cup tie, where we were 2-0 up at HT but eventually lost 3-2. :cry:
Stop crying over what could have been..... Next you'll be saying "if only we had VAR in them days" 🙄

D

Deleted member 49

Too right I will - Aguero's winning goal was offside, and one of the others was the result of Sterling diving for a penalty. :laugh:
Pah ...you had a good first half and it went to your heads !
Deal with it 😁

Top Bottom