The NCAP Soccerball Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theclaud

Reading around the chip
Getting excited for the match and then finding Lee fecking Dixon is commentating.
Someone must have done some in depth research about the correlation in the spike of drink and drugs taken when he's commentating.Tempts me to listen to the wireless.

Screenshot_20221204-230416-245.png

I did attempt to have the R5 audio on with the sound off on the telly, but it's about 10 seconds behind for me.

D

Deleted member 49

View attachment 2613
I did attempt to have the R5 audio on with the sound off on the telly, but it's about 10 seconds behind for me.
Might of made Wales seem tolerable to watch 🙄
Can't we just pay Peter Drury to jump between channels.

OP
OP
AndyRM

AndyRM

Elder Goth
I do like how the 5 Live folk keep saying "if you time it right, you can have our commentary and the ITV pictures". Very cheeky! To be fair, McCoist on ITV is good. The rest of them are ear bleedingly awful.

matticus

Guru
To be fair, McCoist on ITV is good. The rest of them are ear bleedingly awful.

I think it's nice that they're using several Scots, considering their plucky team narrowly avoided qualifying.

McCoist is one of the more bearable ITV team - but he makes me laugh, with every time a chance is missed, telling us how HE would have buried it :laugh:

Try listening to a match on R5 in an 11 year old Citroen C1 at full chat blasting-up the A303...if you can hear anything it's a bonus....

icowden

Legendary Member
Try listening to a match on R5 in an 11 year old Citroen C1 at full chat blasting-up the A303...if you can hear anything it's a bonus....
One of the big revelations for me on switching to EV is that I can *hear* everything on the radio. It's so quiet!!

Unkraut

Master of the Inane Comment

The engine would be quieter if you got out of second gear ...

Talking of commentators I more or less tune them out for 90% of the match.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
One of the big revelations for me on switching to EV is that I can *hear* everything on the radio. It's so quiet!!

What tyres have you got? My car is petrol engined and most of the noise seems to be road noise. Very quiet on new surfaces but noisy on others.

Top Bottom