The NCAP Soccerball Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
AndyRM

AndyRM

Elder Goth
I've tried having Chappers et al on R5 while the telly's on for ITV matches, but it lags behind.

During ITV FA Cup matches which the Beeb only get commentary for, they keep suggesting this. I've never managed to get it to work either.

Similarly if I'm listening to a game on my computer, then switch to my radio, the same commentary is out of sync. Must be something to do with the strength of signals?

Or witchcraft.

Or aliens.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
My 3 steps, which ones are those then?

I wouldn't start this again because the odds are stacked heavily against you.

are they....in your eyes maybe. If you had kept your gob shut and not brought me into one of your many petty arguments ( because your a man child with no brain ) then i wouldnt be here.

Your lower than a snakes belly, i've never met anyone who stoops as low as you and i've met a lot of people.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 49

During ITV FA Cup matches which the Beeb only get commentary for, they keep suggesting this. I've never managed to get it to work either.

Similarly if I'm listening to a game on my computer, then switch to my radio, the same commentary is out of sync. Must be something to do with the strength of signals?

Or witchcraft.

Or aliens.
There's a varying delay on most platforms.HD,Analogue,Digital Radio etc...radio will be the most instantaneous I'd have guessed.Saying that you can be listening to the same station on DAB and Analogue and they'll be a slight delay !

D

Deleted member 28

are they....in your eyes maybe. If you had kept your gob shut and not brought me into one of your many petty arguments ( because your a man child with no brain ) then i wouldnt be here.

Your lower than a snakes belly, i've never met anyone who stoops as low as you and i've met a lot of people.

And there we have it.

OP
OP
AndyRM

AndyRM

Elder Goth
There's a varying delay on most platforms.HD,Analogue,Digital Radio etc...radio will be the most instantaneous I'd have guessed.Saying that you can be listening to the same station on DAB and Analogue and they'll be a slight delay !

Yeah, I can get the DAB v analogue radio thing, but you'd think online radio and DAB would be the same? Might nerd out later and find out why they aren't.

Wasn't FM radio meant to have been switched off by 2020 or something?

D

Deleted member 28

maybe you will understand some time what getting played means...you thick fark

Got it now, you're really quite smart but would rather have everyone think you're stupid.

It's working.

jowwy

Got it now, you're really quite smart but would rather have everyone think you're stupid.

It's working.

i know how much you hate it, so why would i move away from doing something you so vehemently hate..... like you have said many times, your here to have fun and enjoy winding people up

Cant others be here for the same.

D

Deleted member 28

i know how much you hate it, so why would i move away from doing something you so vehemently hate..... like you have said many times, your here to have fun and enjoy winding people up

Cant others be here for the same.

Why would I hate you being on here, you reinforce why sterilisation should be mandatory for some mothers and failing that compulsory education for their mistakes.

jowwy

Why would I hate you being on here, you reinforce why sterilisation should be mandatory for some mothers and failing that compulsory education for their mistakes.

at leasts my fathers not my uncle….you inbred farkwit.

I have told you before, you are about as welcome here as a dose of herpes from a prostitute. You certainly aint clever and definitely aint hard. Your just an inbred thicko with an axe to grind, cause you grew up in a family full of swingers and incestual relationships

Last edited:
Top Bottom