The NCAP Soccerball Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

matticus

Guru
Sword executions sound far more humane than all those sickening USA drug injection torture executions.

NISUS: Good. Out of the door. Line on the left. One cross each. Next. Crucifixion?

MR. CHEEKY: Ah, no. Freedom.

JAILER: Hmm?

NISUS: What?

MR. CHEEKY: Eh, freedom for me. They said I hadn't done anything, so I could go free and live on an island somewhere.

OP
OP
AndyRM

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Well Croatia have already let me down. The Moroccan defending was unreal to be fair.

And the current Croatia top is hideous so obviously to blame.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
Oh OK. So the doctors and nurses have no choice, but professional footballers who have been selected to play for their country in an opportunity that may only come once in their lifetime - they do have a choice?

yes they do have a choice....they dont get paid to play for england, so they can choose whether to play or not. Doctors and nurses have no choice to book ill people in for mri's or samples taken for labs, if they didnt they wouldnt be doing their jobs

ffs its not rocket science, but you guys want to make it look that way, because your a bunch of arrogant, know it all pricks.

matticus

Guru
1669218831187.png
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/63729563

D

Deleted member 28

If people thought that their voices have been muted, I assume this is what the hand over the mouth signifies, refuse to go!

Don't f**k about virtue signalling at the 11th hour man up and refuse to partake, same with all the pundits whinging about human rights but still taking the money.

Full of sh*t!

Poacher

Regular
If people thought that their voices have been muted, I assume this is what the hand over the mouth signifies, refuse to go!

Don't f**k about virtue signalling at the 11th hour man up and refuse to partake, same with all the pundits whinging about human rights but still taking the money.

Full of sh*t!

Refuse to go? FFS, the mannschaft was already in Qatar when FIFA changed the rules at the eleventh hour!

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
Refuse to go? FFS, the mannschaft was already in Qatar when FIFA changed the rules at the eleventh hour!

They didnt change any rules at the 11th hour…….they decided the rules at the 11th hour. Before that they declined to rule on the wearing of the one life armband

mudsticks

Squire

Sadly I've seen a lot of block heads on t'internet saying lately .

"We should respect their culture"

If anyone protests, or draws attention to human rights abuses in Qatar.

As if killing and imprisoning people for being gay, and oppressing women is some form of 'culture' .

Naturally the same people who will go on about 'wokeists' and or 'virtue signalling' or 'keeping politics out of sport' when anyone suggests that human rights matter more than football.

It's a bit depressing , but I'm guessing / hoping that those vocal knuckleheads don't actually represent the vast decent majority of the UK population??

D

Deleted member 28

So no one knew how they had treated people before they turned up to the tournament or that being gay is illegal?

If people feel that strongly about the issues in Qatar do something about it, don't go, take the money then whinge!

As for respecting a countries beliefs I agree, if your own lifestyle isn't acceptable somewhere you should either comply or not go.

mudsticks

Squire
So no one knew how they had treated people before they turned up to the tournament or that being gay is illegal?

If people feel that strongly about the issues in Qatar do something about it, don't go, take the money then whinge!

As for respecting a countries beliefs I agree, if your own lifestyle isn't acceptable somewhere you should either comply or not go.

Calling for basic human rights to be observed is 'whinging' now is it?

And wow!! there are still people who think that being gay is a 'lifestyle' choice ?!?

The people wearing armbands, and stripey hats (or whatever) are showing solidarity, with people in Qatar, and elsewhere who are currently persecuted for being LGBTQ+
They're not demanding to be 'allowed' to be those things. They already are, or aren't.

I'm sure you know that really.
Do you think it's ok for gay people to be persecuted anywhere in the world?

Do you think persecution should be regarded as 'cultural'?

D

Deleted member 28

Calling for basic human rights to be observed is 'whinging' now is it?

And wow!! there are still people who think that being gay is a 'lifestyle' choice ?!?

The people wearing armbands, and stripey hats (or whatever) are showing solidarity, with people in Qatar, and elsewhere who are currently persecuted for being LGBTQ+
They're not demanding to be 'allowed' to be those things. They already are, or aren't.

I'm sure you know that really.
Do you think it's ok for gay people to be persecuted anywhere in the world?

Do you think persecution should be regarded as 'cultural'?

It's illegal to be gay in Qatar and knowing this people should respect their laws, I'm referring to how people conduct themselves rather than the fact they're gay.

And Wow!! there are still people who think openly being gay in a country where it's illegal may cause offence?!?

I don't think people should be persecuted but I also know certain parts of the world will do it so you can either fight the good fight and accept what might happen to you or respect other cultures, fill yer boots.

Top Bottom