The NCAP Soccerball Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
AndyRM

AndyRM

Elder Goth
When they are what???

Sold.

FSG have run Liverpool as a business. They reckon they can get billions back. And probably will.

English Premier League football (other leagues are available) has been a commodity for some time.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
Sold.

FSG have run Liverpool as a business. They reckon they can get billions back. And probably will.

English Premier League football (other leagues are available) has been a commodity for some time.

Are you really that thick or do just play a thick person for likes??

Why would i be upset if or when they are sold?? why would it upset me?? ...... I can now see why multiple partners have left you and why your unemployed.

OP
OP
AndyRM

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Are you really that thick or do just play a thick person for likes??

Why would i be upset if or when they are sold?? why would it upset me?? ...... I can now see why multiple partners have left you and why your unemployed.

What is it with your weird obsession with my lifestyle?

How are you enjoying the football? Wales are a bit toothless in midfield, Iran are super aggressive and great on the break.

jowwy

What is it with your weird obsession with my lifestyle?

How are you enjoying the football? Wales are a bit toothless in midfield, Iran are super aggressive and great on the break.

Why are you obsessed with liverpool and Me???....

Personally couldnt give a fark about your lifestyle, but if your going to post about it all over the internet for people to see, then your going to get questioned on it. Don't like, then don't post abut it

OP
OP
AndyRM

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Why are you obsessed with liverpool and Me???....

Personally couldnt give a fark about your lifestyle, but if your going to post about it all over the internet for people to see, then your going to get questioned on it. Don't like, then don't post abut it

I'm really not. I'm just responding.

You clearly do, since you keep bringing it up.

Nice bit of play there from Iran. Apparently Aaron Ramsey has forgotten how to play football. Wales are winning when it comes to daft haircuts.

jowwy

Nice bit of play there from Iran. Apparently Aaron Ramsey has forgotten how to play football. Wales are winning when it comes to daft haircuts.

hmmmmm.....so you make a comment about Liverpool being for sale and calling me the guru. i responded, yet you say your not bothered about me...even though a made no comment about Liverpool or even mentioned you.

See , thick as fark

classic33

In non World Cup, but still football related news, apparently Saudi Arabia's PIF would be up for buying Man Utd and Liverpool.

But Liverpool aren't for sale, of course, according to our guru of football.

Senegal, Iran, USA and Netherlands today for me.
FSG say they are.
https://worldsoccertalk.com/news/li...tentially-record-fee-20221107-WST-407094.html
1669375556654.png

And from further down the page
1669375625333.png

Wales are riding their luck.

jowwy

Last edited:

classic33

Yet more bollocks from CC main Troll.......lets all cut and paste comments and sections that suite our rhetoric shall we

View attachment 2555

View attachment 2556

View attachment 2557

do i need to keep going......these quotes are directly from FSG, not from some journalist looking for an angle.
There's quotes included in the link provided. Which are after the dates of the quote, no link provided by you to those.All of which were in the week before.
Then you've this from the 13th of this month.
https://www.timesnownews.com/busine...-worth-4-billion-says-report-article-95490105.

1669377370405.png

"The club has been put up for sale by the current owner Fenway Sports Group (FSG), who bought the Merseyside club in October 2010. The current owners have reportedly roped in Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley to help them sell the prized possession."

jowwy

There's quotes included in the link provided. Which are after the dates of the quote, no link provided by you to those.All of which were in the week before.
Then you've this from the 13th of this month.
https://www.timesnownews.com/busine...-worth-4-billion-says-report-article-95490105.

View attachment 2558
"The club has been put up for sale by the current owner Fenway Sports Group (FSG), who bought the Merseyside club in October 2010. The current owners have reportedly roped in Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley to help them sell the prized possession."

Stick to trolling peoples accounts......just because some one says they want to buy the club, doesnt mean FSG will sell

classic33

Stick to trolling peoples accounts......just because some one says they want to buy the club, doesnt mean FSG will sell
That was a link provided by Morgan Stanley, who were brought in* to help sell Liverpool FC.

*From your own quote, but a week later.

Wales 0 Iran 2; two shockers deep into extra time.

As to clubs being sold both Liverpool and United are owned commercially, i.e. by people looking for profit.

Both are said to be seeking partners for investment OR sale to another owner. Some reports even suggest they're competing for the same potential buyers whether Middle East or UK.

Top Bottom