This forum and the current state of affairs.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mudsticks

Squire
You aren't highlighting anything.

I know you think you are, but all you're doing is, well, I don't really know what it is you're doing. Getting into a tizzy about nothing in particular and then reacting badly?

To be fair, it has been very hot..

Some of us don't do well in the heat ..

A cool flannel to the forehead would probs work wonders.. 😇

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
You aren't highlighting anything.

I know you think you are, but all you're doing is, well, I don't really know what it is you're doing. Getting into a tizzy about nothing in particular and then reacting badly?

highlighting racist thugs, bullies and anti-brexit thugs........chose which category you fall into??

anyway your bosses have spoken again

mudsticks

Squire
Again, just a word. Whether it's use causes offence would depend on context and intent.

Exactly,
Some folks pretend not to get that, and pursue offence anyhow..

Unless they really 'are' that insensible .?? 🤔

S'pose you have to give benefit of doubt sometimes.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
highlighting racist thugs, bullies and anti-brexit thugs........chose which category you fall into??

anyway your bosses have spoken again

Well, I'm neither racist, nor a bully, but I did vote remain, so I suppose I fall into your last category, though without the 'thug' bit.

Who are these bosses? I work for myself.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
I've got a particularly annoying teenaged buzzard here atm .

Screeching it's head off bcs it's parents won't feed it no more.

First world country problems eh??

Oooft, my folks had one of those in a tree in the corner of their field. Very irritating. I did offer to shoot it, and there was a brief glimmer of acceptance in my mum's eyes but then she decided against my reckless violence, which is fair enough.

jowwy

Well, I'm neither racist, nor a bully, but I did vote remain, so I suppose I fall into your last category, though without the 'thug' bit.

Who are these bosses? I work for myself.

rusty, glasgow, mothersticks , not so fab foodie....your CC overlords, that pull your strings on a day to day basis

your defo a thug and a bully....as for racist, you keep denying it if you want

jowwy

You used it towards me and It wasn't in retaliation - I merely posted a factual take on the Dover situation.

maybe i posted it against the wrong person...if i did, i apologise for using the offensive word towards you, thats my bad and i have to accept that.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
rusty, glasgow, mothersticks , not so fab foodie....your CC overlords, that pull your strings on a day to day basis

your defo a thug and a bully....as for racist, you keep denying it if you want

"Overlords"? You've gone beyond parody.

You're literally the only person I've "met" who thinks I'm racist. Well done you.

Top Bottom