This forum and the current state of affairs.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 28

There's half a dozen people who post their opinions, does it matter?

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
In a way, your lack of understanding is endearing. Because it's unbelievably stupid.

In others, it really f*cking isn't,

Don't make me tap the sign.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
In a way, your lack of understanding is endearing. Because it's unbelievably stupid.

In others, it really f*cking isn't,

So there you go……your now calling me unbelievably stupid, i thought you never called anyine one out based on intelligience

jowwy

Yes….im a brexiteer and they dont like us having opinions. They want the forum all to themselves, like a little cult

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed
Maybe you should be asking @xetoc and @AndyRM why they think its ammusing to keep trolling me in posts, rather than just blame me……..

In fairness, I'd prefer an actual reasonable conversation. I've tried a few times but you just get cross and ranty.

So I just default to being taking the p!ss because I'm easily amused. Why don't you try being reasonable, thinking about your responses and not just knee-jerking all the time?

jowwy

In fairness, I'd prefer an actual reasonable conversation. I've tried a few times but you just get cross and ranty.

So I just default to being taking the p!ss because I'm easily amused. Why don't you try being reasonable, thinking about your responses and not just knee-jerking all the time?

Pot kettle, black……

D

Deleted member 28

Yes….im a brexiteer and they dont like us having opinions. They want the forum all to themselves, like a little cult

I know that but is it really that important I relish in the knowledge they feel a little heartache.

In the big scheme of things no one on here is suffering they all just love to pretend they are.

OP
OP
Mugshot

Mugshot

Über Member

Not really in the grand scheme of things Shep.
But although I think we're poles apart in our political opinions, and I think you overstep the mark sometimes, as do I, your default setting is not generally anger and insult.
I may not agree with you, I may not always agree with the manner in which you post, but I'm happy that you're here and contributing, there's a difference.

jowwy

I actually find it quite amusing, that you all think the issues on this forum have all been brought on by one member ( me ) but how quick were you all at busting your blood vessels when i joined, to condemn yet another brexiteer on the forum.

you all state the abuse only came from me, yet never look at the abuse towards me…i mean even rusty nails pointed out im fair game, due to my voting preference. I mean its comical to say the least. Even when members called on some of you to stop, you still kept on doing it.

now we have yet another thread asking the same thing….and then calling me “IT” and we know what “IT” feeds off….the double standards in this forum is quite unique. Ive never seen anything like it.

i got poacher and glasgow on the mother site engaging in conversation on ebikes and gardening withoit any issues, but come on here and they cant wait to condemn every post. Even if its just asking a question.

Last edited:
Top Bottom