This forum and the current state of affairs.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Lurking on NACA is a fair old hobby for some folk, it would seem.
There were others who were better placed to answer on some subjects than me. And they were able to word their answers better than me.

It was just another piece of the forum, the same way as organised rides, or the professional side of the forum was. I'd read, but not post in them. Does that make me a lurker in Cycling Sport and Bike Rides & Cycling Clubs?

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
There were others who were better placed to answer on some subjects than me. And they were able to word their answers better than me.

It was just another piece of the forum, the same way as organised rides, or the professional side of the forum was. I'd read, but not post in them. Does that make me a lurker in Cycling Sport and Bike Rides & Cycling Clubs?
You've seen the goings on over at NACF?

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
Been there, and had the same said of me. I never reverted to personal attacks, choosing to attack the post.

And as a result of one of your attack the poster, not the post, seven full sets of illegally cut keys were recovered. Along with locks being changed.

I'd followed your advice and checked for myself. It led to an interesting question being asked of where I came by the information asked for. That question remains unanswered by me. I gave my reasons and no more.

Not a clue what illegal cut keys your talking about

classic33

Not a clue what illegal cut keys your talking about
By the time I got the initial reply, following your advice, the thread had been closed. So it couldn't be added there.

You took exception to being challenged over what you posted, result being you telling me to do my own enquiries. Which had an unexpected outcome, as given above.

jowwy

By the time I got the initial reply, following your advice, the thread had been closed. So it couldn't be added there.

You took exception to being challenged over what you posted, result being you telling me to do my own enquiries. Which had an unexpected outcome, as given above.

Again, i honestly do not know what your talking about.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis

We've got company...

https://www.notanothercyclingforum.net/index.php?board=108.0

Discussed on the 'Is this and the old naca' thread if you can get past all the bickering.

jowwy

Finally worked out which one you meant.
Personal opinion is it's not AnotherSam posting either. He's busy doing similar elsewhere, as well as on a blog.

Any chance of you letting me know what thread your talking about with illegal keys and when was it…

Top Bottom