This forum and the current state of affairs.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
And there it is, right there.

QE fücking D. :rolleyes:

Back to the abuse again i see…..your happy to make quotes about me, but not happy when i call you out for exactly the same thing, its like a scene from a badly written comic book…..

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
Let's not pretend it started with Jowy, or even with Pale Rider or Shep, though their combative posts haven't always helped. If you can't respond to even the most provocative of posts without swearing or name calling, the only person that reflects on is you. 'He/she made me do it' is nonsense.

I would like more CC'ers to join NACA and post, but really they aren't going to and that's down to all of us and what we have made this forum into. Bit of a shame really.

jowwy

I know that but is it really that important I relish in the knowledge they feel a little heartache.

In the big scheme of things no one on here is suffering they all just love to pretend they are.

And they dish the abuse out quite happily, but dont like it back at em.

jowwy

Let's not pretend it started with Jowy, or even with Pale Rider or Shep, though their combative posts haven't always helped. If you can't respond to even the most provocative of posts without swearing or name calling, the only person that reflects on is you. 'He/she made me do it' is nonsense.

I would like more CC'ers to join NACA and post, but really they aren't going to and that's down to all of us and what we have made this forum into. Bit of a shame really.

The first post of reason……thank you.

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed
Back to the abuse again i see…..your happy to make quotes about me, but not happy when i call you out for exactly the same thing, its like a scene from a badly written comic book…..

In what way 'abuse'?

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.

Think you are being a bit hard on yourself there? I don't recall any name calling or swearing from you.

There are some "interesting" characteristics emerging however (not from you).

Last edited:

classic33

If it were only one or two posters on here, I'd say it were those that had the problem with regards another poster.
The problem is it's a majority, if not all, myself included, that have issues with one poster. For me their posting style has become toxic, and a continuation of their style elsewhere where a similar style was used to shut threads down.
They attack the poster not the post, which they have insisted is wrong, but see no harm in them doing it.

Maybe it's time they took a look at the toxic posting and asked themselves the simple question of "Why?"

I have found myself not agreeing with some posters, both in the old NACA and the newer NCAP, but I don't feel I've attacked the poster in either place. I find myself in agreement with the not so silent majority on here, not the vocal minority.

jowwy

If it were only one or two posters on here, I'd say it were those that had the problem with regards another poster.
The problem is it's a majority, if not all, myself included, that have issues with one poster. For me their posting style has become toxic, and a continuation of their style elsewhere where a similar style was used to shut threads down.
They attack the poster not the post, which they have insisted is wrong, but see no harm in them doing it.

Maybe it's time they took a look at the toxic posting and asked themselves the simple question of "Why?"

I have found myself not agreeing with some posters, both in the old NACA and the newer NCAP, but I don't feel I've attacked the poster in either place. I find myself in agreement with the not so silent majority on here, not the vocal minority.

Yet people find it ok to attack me and not the post……again theres a lot of pot, kettle, black going on here. Happy to defend the rights of remainers, but happy to attack brexiteers.

maybe look at what others are posting, rather than concentrate on one poster all the time. Its not all one way traffic, but its seems you think it is.

Salty seadog

I didn't even know you were over here.
Been a while.

classic33

Yet people find it ok to attack me and not the post……again theres a lot of pot, kettle, black going on here. Happy to defend the rights of remainers, but happy to attack brexiteers.

maybe look at what others are posting, rather than concentrate on one poster all the time. Its not all one way traffic, but its seems you think it is.
Been there, and had the same said of me. I never reverted to personal attacks, choosing to attack the post.

And as a result of one of your attack the poster, not the post, seven full sets of illegally cut keys were recovered. Along with locks being changed.

I'd followed your advice and checked for myself. It led to an interesting question being asked of where I came by the information asked for. That question remains unanswered by me. I gave my reasons and no more.

Top Bottom