Time for a PEP talk

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Pale Rider

Pale Rider

Veteran
I'm surprised a columnist can still get a routine, formulaic, heard it all before character assassination of Farage published.

But maybe some people like to read the same old stuff over and over.

I'm not surprised posters on here are trying to deny there's a big problem of easy life seekers using bent lawyers.

There plainly is a big problem.

At least no one has yet squawked 'it was in the Daily Mail, it's crap', which is progress of a sort.

Although there's still time.

Come on, didn't the Mail support Oswald Moseley about 70 years ago?

Their latest story must be another fascist plot.

Anybody who has been a nodding acquaintance with Immigration Advice knows that there are far too many charlatans in the field. It doesn't need a Daily Mail sting to find that out.

There's significant regulation, beyond that applying to Solicitors, and an appeal system for those who are disciplined/struck off. Immigration Judges are regularly giving short shrift, often with referral to regulators, where they push things to far - often claiming to be able to avert deportation where, in reality, there's no hope.

In the advice sector we can give level 1 advice, basic stuff and pointers/signing etc. Anything more complex is level 2 or 3 and requires us to refer to a professional with level 2 qualifications. Common one is people here on spousal visas where the relationship has broken down, probably with violence or other abusive behaviours.

As to Nige, I'm not sure what you mean. The man assassinated his own character years ago....

CXRAndy

Veteran
I'm not sure how his reputation has been damaged by this? The fanboys on here seem to think the sun shines out of his ...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuAXoQ0luR4

From the look of it, its a shout out request for N Farage to read out. That's why he has appeal/ attraction to the masses.

He is the other fella down the pub having a laugh and joke with.

When the other wooden top politicians do it, it looks so awkward almost string puppet like.

CXRAndy

Veteran
You may be 'confusing' those with posters who believe Farage has a point about the banks.

That's what most think, its about the wider picture.

I know directly how inconvenient it is to lose banking and then have energy/ time diverted into getting a new accounts sorted before losing functionality.

CXRAndy

Veteran
Sex workers are reporting regularly being de-banked. :ohmy:

I presume they take card payments now with very few banks having active branches to accept cash money.

Top Bottom