Twitter under Musk....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
See also: anyone with Trump in their name. Just for starters ...

JuddTrump.png

deptfordmarmoset

Über Member
Larry the Cat is suitably unimpressed.

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
I’ll never understand the mega rich.
How does anyone with billions in the bank have the energy and mental drive to run a company like Twitter and Tesla and SpaceX.

All of those seem like full time jobs well beyond my capacity.
I’d be permanently on the beach after making my first £50million.
To be fair, that is probably why you will never have £50m to spend on stuff from Amazon while on the beach.

Lots of mega rich business types are in it for the business/deals/next big thing, not the cash. Celebrity types are more cash orientated, but Alan Sugar, Bill Gates, Elon Musk, Jef fBezos are more about the business side of things.

matticus

Guru
I've not been.
Is it anything like Ashby de la Zouch?

That took a few seconds to sink in. Touché!
(We have Shipton-under-Wychwood near me - that would have been more my level ... )

So the same ''side'' that was screaming, celebrating etc. when trump got banned now is by masse claiming to leave twitter etc.
The sheer hypocrisy, as if their candy got stolen. Mind you Musk only said he want to make it more fair decisions more in a open source kind of way etc. so why would de mob-rule fear that?

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
So the same ''side'' that was screaming, celebrating etc. when trump got banned now is by masse claiming to leave twitter etc.
The sheer hypocrisy, as if their candy got stolen. Mind you Musk only said he want to make it more fair decisions more in a open source kind of way etc. so why would de mob-rule fear that?

Because Elon Musk is a twat.

Top Bottom