Twitter under Musk....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I can't help thinking that Elon Musk is 'The man who fell to earth...'

Having made gazillions from posh lecky cars, space rockets and stuff, he now wants Twitter under his wing to allow more 'free speech' (sic).

Will people desert in droves or will it become (as I fear) a magnet for the righteous right?

D

Deleted member 49

I'm not sure I think that any one person should hold such power....or wealth for that matter.Was it something like $44 billion he's meant to have bought it for?
WTF is that amount even !

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed
If Alan - sorry, Eeelon - is so much of a no-holds-barred free-speech champion, I fully expect my Twitter account (perma-locked for making an obervation in which I likened Lozza Fox to, erm, female genitalia) to be instantly activated again, so I can delete it and storm off in disgust.

D

Deleted member 49

658F2C6C-9494-4E3D-89C2-FE1172AA4EE0.jpeg

Beebo

Veteran
I’ll never understand the mega rich.
How does anyone with billions in the bank have the energy and mental drive to run a company like Twitter and Tesla and SpaceX.
All of those seem like full time jobs well beyond my capacity.
I’d be permanently on the beach after making my first £50million.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
He's going to ruin it for everyone isn't he? He's going to put in an edit button, I just know it.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
I’ll never understand the mega rich.
How does anyone with billions in the bank have the energy and mental drive to run a company like Twitter and Tesla and SpaceX.
All of those seem like full time jobs well beyond my capacity.
I’d be permanently on the beach after making my first £50million.

He doesn't do anything. He was already rich from the family jewel mine. It's a game, he's wealthy enough that he can invest to create more wealth and still piss half of it up the wall on ridiculous vanity projects.

Top Bottom