Ukraine - post your silver linings. Only positivity allowed!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ebikeerwidnes

Although in the short term it will probably boost gas production from the North Sea - plus re-activating the possibility of fracking

In the long term it may well force the government to put some proper effort into providing some incentives to making the country energy self sufficient - or as close as possible

Beebo

Veteran
Ukraine are claiming they have killed two Russian senior Major Generals.
How long can Russia keep losing troops before it unacceptable.

OP
OP
matticus

matticus

Guru
Ukraine are claiming they have killed two Russian senior Major Generals.
How long can Russia keep losing troops before it unacceptable.
Did you mean to post this here, and not in the main Ukraine War thread? :-/
Just asking ...

D

Deleted member 28

Lots of Blue and Yellow flags about which I assume means someone has finally got rid of their old stock.

Milzy

The one-time comedian, Zelenskiy, is demonstrating to our comic-turn in No10 how to do leadership. Not that Johnson will learn anything from him.
He is a paid puppet working for the Bidens.
He’s no hero, if he was he’d surrender the eastern regions of Russian interest & make a peace deal.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
He is a paid puppet working for the Bidens.
He’s no hero, if he was he’d surrender the eastern regions of Russian interest & make a peace deal.
Another gem from the unending pool of internet conspiracy theories you trawl through.

Did you hear it from one of your Russian Facebook contacts you told us about?

Last edited:

Milzy

Another gem from the unending pool of internet conspiracy theories you trawl through.

Did you hear it from one of your Russian Facebook contacts you told us about?
That’s not a theory it’s an actual fact.
Biden is the most dangerous man on the planet right now. He risks dragging us into his dirty geo politics war.

Last edited:

Rusty Nails

Country Member
That’s not a theory it’s an actual fact.
Biden is the most dangerous man on the planet right now. He risks dragging us into his dirty geo politics war.
An actual fact as opposed to another fake fact? :rolleyes:

I'll just say one incontrovertible source to show how dangerous Noel Edmonds was..........Mr Blobby :hyper:
More seriously, I think I understand why people make such statements but I don’t believe they stand up to scrutiny. I am weighing the available evidence with my own biased scales, of course, so I’d like to drill down a little into @Milzy ’s actual working out.

Top Bottom