Voluntary behaviour code?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
i see any obsessive fan just posted....looks like i need 2 CC restraining orders.

Maybe he should stick to his benefit claims, rather than worry about other peoples lives

classic33

i see any obsessive fan just posted....looks like i need 2 CC restraining orders.

Maybe he should stick to his benefit claims, rather than worry about other peoples lives
What benefit claims, please list as I'd love to know.

You've made a claim(accusation), now prove that accusation. When you can't prove it you will of course come back when you have nothing to back up your accusation and say you were wrong.

AndyRM

Elder Goth

You've made a claim(accusation), now prove that accusation. When you can't prove it you will of course come back when you have nothing to back up your accusation and say you were wrong.

He doesn't have to, I may have mentioned that I'm currently out of gainful employment, may not have. If the latter, well, that's just creepy.

It's Universal Credit these days @jowwy old chum, do keep up. Oh and, don't flatter yourself. I may have got overly involved with your idiocy in the past, but now I just laugh at you and occasionally make a comment.

You're the one who keeps insisting you have me on ignore, but you don't know how to quit me, do you? Unrequited love is a terrible affliction.

jowwy

cockwomble - rather than being obsessed with what i post, maybe you should look and read other peoples posts too........

i also notice you asked me to prove that andy was on universal credit, but you didn't ask shep to do the same when you accused me of being an unemployed benefit scrounger.....hey but the cabal wouldn't like you straying from your goal of researching every post i make

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 28

I may have mentioned that I'm currently out of gainful employment,
Come on Andyboy? you're letting the team down here with your many talents, persona's and multi lingual skills yet still a doley?

Old jowser can barely string a sentence together but he's managed to hold down a job and owns 'multiple properties', what's going on?

jowwy

Come on Andyboy? you're letting the team down here with your many talents, persona's and multi lingual skills yet still a doley?

Old jowser can barely string a sentence together but he's managed to hold down a job and owns 'multiple properties', what's going on?

probably because online i couldnt give a monkeys about spelling, punctuation or sentences, cause life's too short.......in my professional life, i'm totally different.

D

Deleted member 28

probably because online i couldnt give a monkeys about spelling, punctuation or sentences, cause life's too short.......in my professional life, i'm totally different.

Right, you go out of your way to write like a six year old.:wacko:

jowwy

Right, you go out of your way to write like a six year old.:wacko:

nope i just write and don't check......not got the time or inclination to do so, as i said, life's too short

AndyRM

Elder Goth
So what you're saying is that your natural writing/comprehension levels are roughly those of an 8 year old?

Hey, we could kill two birds with one stone here - you obviously have to proof your work correspondence fairly vigorously so you don't come across as a moron, which must be time consuming. Hell, just go full bore and hire me as a copy writer.

I'll do work, property stuff, forums, whatever your writing needs may be...

I'm a productive member of society once more, you can go back to cutting your grass and building sheds. Everyone wins!

classic33

He doesn't have to, I may have mentioned that I'm currently out of gainful employment, may not have. If the latter, well, that's just creepy.

It's Universal Credit these days @jowwy old chum, do keep up. Oh and, don't flatter yourself. I may have got overly involved with your idiocy in the past, but now I just laugh at you and occasionally make a comment.

You're the one who keeps insisting you have me on ignore, but you don't know how to quit me, do you? Unrequited love is a terrible affliction.
Ah, I got an alert that he'd quoted me that took me to the post I quoted. Sorry about that.

classic33

cockwomble - rather than being obsessed with what i post, maybe you should look and read other peoples posts too........

i also notice you asked me to prove that andy was on universal credit, but you didn't ask shep to do the same when you accused me of being an unemployed benefit scrounger.....hey but the cabal wouldn't like you straying from your goal of researching every post i make
An alert that said you'd quoted my post took me to the post in question, which I replied to. It was read before replying to, otherwise how could I raise the points I did.
Maybe follow your own advice, read the post before responding to it. That way you avoid making glaring errors, like stating that something said after I'd posted was mentioned by me.

Prove that piece in bold or retract it. I'm willing to accept a screenshot.
She were right about you, and you continue to prove her right. This cabal* you keep on mentioning, if it were one, how did you find out about it?

*A secret political clique.

jowwy

An alert that said you'd quoted my post took me to the post in question, which I replied to. It was read before replying to, otherwise how could I raise the points I did.
Maybe follow your own advice, read the post before responding to it. That way you avoid making glaring errors, like stating that something said after I'd posted was mentioned by me.

Prove that piece in bold or retract it. I'm willing to accept a screenshot.
She were right about you, and you continue to prove her right. This cabal* you keep on mentioning, if it were one, how did you find out about it?

*A secret political clique.

fark off you clown

jowwy

So what you're saying is that your natural writing/comprehension levels are roughly those of an 8 year old?

Hey, we could kill two birds with one stone here - you obviously have to proof your work correspondence fairly vigorously so you don't come across as a moron, which must be time consuming. Hell, just go full bore and hire me as a copy writer.

I'll do work, property stuff, forums, whatever your writing needs may be...

I'm a productive member of society once more, you can go back to cutting your grass and building sheds. Everyone wins!

I dont employ thick racist dickheads, sorry

Top Bottom