Voluntary behaviour code?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
Oooo look more cock thrusting from salty and flabbers……..hows that voluntary behaviour order looking????

Careful now, he's multilingual and might prove it. :rolleyes:

tämän pitäisi olla mielenkiintoinen :laugh:

Last edited:

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
Well no, of course it shouldn't, but if people were prepared to try, they would have done it by now. And they haven't. I think many posters on here are happy it's a little club that noone wants to join.

jowwy

That shouldn't stop us trying....

HAHAHAHAHA what a joke.....the chief of the NACA cabal

matticus

Guru
Well no, of course it shouldn't, but if people were prepared to try, they would have done it by now. And they haven't. I think many posters on here are happy it's a little club that noone wants to join.

Fabbers makes a good point: several times they have said they'd welcome other, more diverse points of view. Why on earth would you doubt them?!?

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
Because they continue to post in a way that would alienate all but the most combative of contributors.

If you are going to post a topic which has the word 'F*ck' in the title it can't come as a surprise that many people won't be interested in taking part in such a thread. If you post that you don't think you should use the word c*nt as a direct term of abuse, but you wish to reserve the right to use it in general on here, then again, why be surprised that that's a style of posting that will deter most newcomers?

Long before the recent outbreak of sweariness it was clear that NACA doesn't attract many new members. People might say they would welcome more diverse viewpoints but I'm not sure they actually mean it.

jowwy

Fabbers makes a good point: several times they have said they'd welcome other, more diverse points of view. Why on earth would you doubt them?!?

So because they say it, it must be true?? doesn't work like that.

Many on here have stated they don't abuse people, until you copy and paste their previous abusive comments and then they go and hide.

Top Bottom