Voluntary behaviour code?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

So because they say it, it must be true?? doesn't work like that.

Many on here have stated they don't abuse people, until you copy and paste their previous abusive comments and then they go and hide.
So says the most foul fingered poster on here. Who also happens to have a lousy memory when it comes to what they've posted.

You're against having more people posting on here I'll presume. Because you seem to be doing your level best to put anyone else posting.

As an aside, when is the vote being taken? The rules are for us to make, and if the majority of current posters agree to a set of rules, then they apply to all who post here.

matticus

Guru
The rules are for us to make, and if the majority of current posters agree to a set of rules, then they apply to all who post here.

:notworthy: We shall obey your dictates. Even if we find ourselves in a minority. The few shall bow to the many, and respect their wishes.

And so it was written ...

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
3/4 So says the most foul fingered poster on here. Who also happens to have a lousy memory when it comes to what they've posted.

2. You're against having more people posting on here I'll presume. Because you seem to be doing your level best to put anyone else posting.

1. As an aside, when is the vote being taken? The rules are for us to make, and if the majority of current posters agree to a set of rules, then they apply to all who post here.

1. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....good luck trying to remove people on an unmoderated sight that don't obey to the rules

also its a voluntary code.....

2. would love as many as possible, but the cabal wont allow it

3. says the troll, who goes through peoples accounts to try and find dirt and post cryptic clues about them.......

4. That type of post would be against the code......i also got a busy life and cant remember what ive posted over the last 12yrs and i bet nobody can of their posts either. Typical of troll though

Last edited:

classic33

1. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....good luck trying to remove people on an unmoderated sight that don't obey to the rules

also its a voluntary code.....

2. would love as many as possible, but the cabal wont allow it

3. says the troll, who goes through peoples accounts to try and find dirt and post cryptic clues about them.......

4. That type of post would be against the code......i also got a busy life and cant remember what ive posted over the last 12yrs and i bet nobody can of their posts either. Typical of troll though
Knew I'd not have long to wait for this bit,
Oh the old trolling quote again………dont agree with someone, call them a troll. The NaCa get out of jail free card

calling someone a pleb is now humour in the world of naca, in my world its name calling. Ah but its fabbers, he doesnt call anyone names, so its all ok…..just a bit of humour.
3: That'd be impossible, for reasons already given, by yourself.

I dig, I tend to find something that the person who accuses me of doing so doesn't want reminding about. I go from memory.

As for cryptic clues about you, there's been none yet. Posts you don't fully understand, but no cryptic clues about you.

Please don't accuse me of doing something I haven't. That's called lying.

She were right about you though.

jowwy

Knew I'd not have long to wait for this bit,

3: That'd be impossible, for reasons already given, by yourself.

I dig, I tend to find something that the person who accuses me of doing so doesn't want reminding about. I go from memory.

As for cryptic clues about you, there's been none yet. Posts you don't fully understand, but no cryptic clues about you.

Please don't accuse me of doing something I haven't. That's called lying.

She were right about you though.

The biggest liar on here is you…..stop trolling my account on this and the other place and get a life.

jowwy

I see my obsessive fan is posting again........might have to get a CC restraining order

classic33

I see my obsessive fan is posting again........might have to get a CC restraining order
This isn't CycleChat.
Nothing from this site to be taken back to theCycleChat site, as you're fond of pointing out.

Also, you do not dictate where I post.

Top Bottom