briantrumpet
Timewaster
Not good. I suspect a statement of intent from Putin.
NATO is a defensive organisation, its treaties only work in a defensive situation.There is a valid argument that the expansion eastwards of NATO, contrary to assurances given to Russia, antagonized the Russians to the extent that some kind of hostile reaction was likely.
NATO is a defensive organisation, its treaties only work in a defensive situation.
I don't see it as NATO expanding. More that independent democratic countries chose to join.
Maybe better than Putin's method trying to get independent democratic countries to join Russia.Were allowed to, even encouraged to join. Which reduced Russia's potential sphere of influence.
Were allowed to, even encouraged to join. Which reduced Russia's potential sphere of influence.
An interesting phrase.
Covers a multitude of sins. But I'm not making value judgements. Russia is skilled at covert influence.
A cynic might think that Iran and the oil price might not be accidental.Russian Ural crude is @ $129 per barrel from just $49 per barrel pre Iran conflict. Thanks Trump you f*cking idiot.
Pretty much a proven fact.Musk doesn't care, he's a c*nt.