Who Cares...??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
No, mostly because the site wanted me to register.
Surely you're able to work out that although the Independent website wants you to register, it doesn't force you to and will let you read the article without doing so.

SMH

Rusty Nails

Country Member
No, mostly because the site wanted me to register.

If you are right about Tinder, then what's the problem?

Woman puts herself on dating app, gets loads of responses, but only replies to those she wants to.

Sounds fair enough to me.

You have posted dozens of snipes at my character in the rape 'discussion'.

Don't dish it out if you can't hack getting a bit back.

All you want is a cosy little echo chamber where everyone agrees with you and pats you on the back.

Once again, you are going to be disappointed.

But look on the bright side, I am giving you equal treatment from a gender equality point of view.

What does Mrs PR think about your views on rape/violence? You don't have to listen to Mudsticks to find out the viewpoint of women.

D

Deleted member 49

Out of interest, 52% of what number and what proportion of police numbers does that represent?
"15 former and serving police officers have killed women since 2009. The last 5 years saw 800 allegations of domestic abuse against officers & 52% found guilty of sexual misconduct kept their jobs," another British lawmaker, Nadia Whittome, said in a tweet. "This isn't 'one bad apple'. We need justice, accountability and culture change."

Pale Rider

Veteran
Surely you're able to work out that although the Independent website wants you to register, it doesn't force you to and will let you read the article without doing so.

SMH

I've just read the Beeb's version and am still none the wiser, although she strikes me as slightly mad.

But then I think that about a lot of single issue campaigners.

Dolorous Edd

Neither the new site , nor its content, nor even this thread, is down to me is it??

Virtually every thread you are involved in is sooner or later turned into an abusive diatribe against men. It's a big part of the reason the old NACA was closed down, and a big part of the reason only a fraction of the posters involved in the old NACA want to come here.

D

Deleted member 49

Virtually every thread you are involved in is sooner or later turned into an abusive diatribe against men. It's a big part of the reason the old NACA was closed down, and a big part of the reason only a fraction of the posters involved in the old NACA want to come here.
Lol....she's a right one. FFS.Shock horror a thread about rape,violence to woman upsets a woman :rolleyes:

OP
OP
mudsticks

mudsticks

Squire

Wow really,
You think I personally have that much effect. ??

Have you done a behind the scenes poll.?

Or are you another one with a direct line to the mods??

Please show me one of my 'abusive' diatribes against men??

I'm pretty sure the reason given for the change was because of lots of reports of posts.
And excessive work for the mods, when sorting out politically heated arguments.

I've reported I think two whole posts, in my time here.

But yeah..

Why not blame me for all of it.?

That would be fairly standard procedure, right :okay:

Rusty Nails

Country Member
I
For some reason, the expression "bang to rights" comes to mind.^_^
I tried to look at that site in the link, but couldn't as it took me to a members' log-in page.

Pale Rider

Veteran
Lucy Letby's case has not acquired the same coverage has it? . Although the trial is current it seems to be below the mainstream media's radar.

A few lines from the plea hearing earlier this week in which she pleaded not guilty to the lot.

The trial will be a bit of a nightmare to cover because it's almost inevitable there will be a gagging order on all the attempt murders, assuming they are still with us.

That could have a knock on effect on the others, so there will be lots of Baby A, Baby B, etc, which makes the tale harder to follow.

If you can't name Baby A, you obviously cannot name the parents, so you will have Witness A, Witness B, etc to further add to the confusion.

Post match interviews could be a similar dog's breakfast.

Give me a simple adult on adult murder any day.

PK99

Regular
The answer to both will always be way too many

The % quoted seems to come from a guardian article.
18 may 2019

FOI Request
2012 to 2018
371 cases upheld following accusation of sexual misconduct
197 sackings or resignations

Ie 66 cases upheld per year.

Average 150,000 police officers in uk, over the period 25,000 female
Ie 125,000 male
Assuming misconduct charges against males

66 per year, from 125,000 officers
= 0.05% of officers

Is that number significantly different from the general population? @Pale Rider ?

D

Deleted member 49

The % quoted seems to come from a guardian article.
18 may 2019

FOI Request
2012 to 2018
371 cases upheld following accusation of sexual misconduct
197 sackings or resignations

Ie 66 cases upheld per year.

Average 150,000 police officers in uk, over the period 25,000 female
Ie 125,000 male
Assuming misconduct charges against males

66 per year, from 125,000 officers
= 0.05% of officers

Is that number significantly different from the general population? @Pale Rider ?
I read it here...
https://bylinetimes.com/2021/09/20/...-guilty-of-sexual-misconduct-kept-their-jobs/

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
Lucy Letby's case has not acquired the same coverage has it? . Although the trial is current it seems to be below the mainstream media's radar.
Almost silent on it. I wonder how much of that is because all nurses currently hold a mythical saintlike status, and a multiple baby murderer may sour that somewhat?

Clearly no-one on here is interested.

Top Bottom