Who Cares...??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milzy

There’s also “bull” homosexual men around. As a 70kg 5’7” cyclist it could be hard to fight them off if they’re 100kg+ & over 6 foot.

OP
OP
mudsticks

mudsticks

Squire

Just another of the lads eh?

Whether or not this individual is found guilty, or not, it's all part of the same problem.

The whole toxic culture of the manosphere isn't taken nearly seriously enough.

Remember the backlash against Gillette and their advert a couple of years back.??

Does each and every* man when confronted with these urgent issues either say to themselves.

"Well I don't do that shoot so it can't possibly be my problem to engage with"

Or else are secretly quite fine with that kind toxic behaviour, reserve the right to indulge now and then even.?

Or "At least i look good by comparison with 'those animals' "

* Ps I'm clearly not asking you as an individual what 'every man' thinks.

Despite hearing still nowadays
"I just don't understand what 'women' want"

As if we're a sub species of humankind.
Separate, but yet a homogeneous whole.

Last edited:
OP
OP
mudsticks

mudsticks

Squire
There’s also “bull” homosexual men around. As a 70kg 5’7” cyclist it could be hard to fight them off if they’re 100kg+ & over 6 foot.

Ah, so now it's getting serious.

A guy might get raped, but it's ok, just don't resist, then it won't be violent alright.??

qigong chimp

Settler of gobby hash.

David Carrick!? That's just plain spooky.
Back in the day I played a bit of pub cricket and at one fixture, against the local theatre's team, they'd recruited a young ringer, a pace bowler who'd trialed for Yorkshire and been coached by Chris Old who's name, by the eeriest of coincidences, was also David!
It took all my reserves of Edrichian resilience and Boycottian tenacity to blunt his opening spell, the fastest bowling I'd ever faced, before feasting like a swaggering Viv Richards on their second and third string dobbers. High scored with 64, losing my wicket only when pushing along in the interests of the team in the final run scramble.
Then I opened the bowling, tearing the guts out of their upper order with a spell of fizzing, Bothamesque fast-medium swing, returning figures of 3 for 17 in my six overs.
In accepting the inevitable Man of the Match award I gave a touching speech modestly acknowledging the contribution of team-mates less blessed with hand/eye co-ordination, talent and athletic prowess.
Episodes like this earned me the soubriquet 'CAUC' among the team; an acronym - I was told - for Canny and Unassuming Cricketer. Doesn't exactly roll off the tongue but well meant I'm sure..

OP
OP
mudsticks

mudsticks

Squire
I and many many other women too are also sick of being told how we should protect ourselves from violent men.

Too many excuses given for this kind of behaviour.

Which incidentally is insulting to the ones who can be and behave like decent humans..

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...ling-women-must-protect-ourselves-violent-men

It appears that Dominic Raab, the Lord Chancellor and Secretary of State for Justice does not understand the term Misogyny:

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...confuses-meaning-of-misogyny-in-bbc-interview

And apparently he's 'not a feminist' either.

So he doesn't believe in equality then.??

OK Dom , good to know where we stand.

Oh and here's The Met being absolute dears again.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...on-vigil-police-officers-tinder-b1933143.html

OP
OP
mudsticks

mudsticks

Squire
I'm sure they'll all say she's a nice looking lass and they meant no harm...

Well she does have very lovely hair after all.

I mean going around all 'flame tressed' like that..

Asking for it, innit??

Pale Rider

Veteran
Isn't the idea of putting yourself on Tinder to attract contact?

It does seem a high proportion of one cohort, but who knows, maybe she got thousands of would be suitors.

One thing's for sure, there will be a few miffed lasses - and lads - who only got a dozen replies.

Top Bottom