Who Cares...??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
try and defend those figures with your shite about a few bad apples.
er, you do realise I have never mentioned bad apples don't you? That isn't a phrase I would ever use.

In fact a quick trawl of the thread tells us the person who introduced that phrase was, um, you in post #76.

I have been clear all through, one is too many, but no-one has been able to suggest how we screen out absolutely everyone who may be a risk to anyone else 100% of the time.

Nursing couldn't do it, and the potential mass murderer there is a young woman.

D

Deleted member 49

er, you do realise I have never mentioned bad apples don't you? That isn't a phrase I would ever use.

In fact a quick trawl of the thread tells us the person who introduced that phrase was, um, you in post #76.

I have been clear all through, one is too many, but no-one has been able to suggest how we screen out absolutely everyone who may be a risk to anyone else 100% of the time.

Nursing couldn't do it, and the potential mass murderer there is a young woman.
My bad you actually said this....🙄
One or two policeman and the whole of policing gets trashed,

OP
OP
mudsticks

mudsticks

Squire
Would you mind linking to examples of this, maybe choosing three posts that best illustrate your point?
Thanks.

I'm also curious to see the evidence to back up this rather hyperbolic claim.

Otherwise it's just going to feel like I'm being had a go at, on a thread which I started in good faith, upon a topic on which no one was obliged to engage.

Mostly I feel i spend a lot my time here going on about post brexit agricultural policy (yawn) Climate change mitigation, and the benefits of soil carbon sequestration.

Zzzzzz...

I think maybe I should spice things up, and start a thread on

'Current Affairs'

We've done a fair bit of 'news' already.

But meanwhile,

Is anyone having an affair - currently.??

Rusty Nails

Country Member
I'm also curious to see the evidence to back up this rather hyperbolic claim.

Otherwise it's just going to feel like I'm being had a go at, on a thread which I started in good faith, upon a topic on which no one was obliged to engage.

Mostly I feel i spend a lot my time here going on about post brexit agricultural policy (yawn) Climate change mitigation, and the benefits of soil carbon sequestration.

Zzzzzz...

I think maybe I should spice things up, and start a thread on

'Current Affairs'

We've done a fair bit of 'news' already.

But meanwhile,

Is anyone having an affair - currently.??

I am no expert in Currant Affairs, but I do admit to having raisins and cranberries in my porridge every morning ... along with dried ginger, blueberries and topped with strawberries when in season.

Edit: I mean the strawberries in season, not me.

OP
OP
mudsticks

mudsticks

Squire
I am no expert in Currant Affairs, but I do admit to having raisins and cranberries in my porridge every morning ... along with dried ginger, blueberries and topped with strawberries when in season.

Wow there's quite a party going on in your breakfast bowl :hungry:

Top Bottom