Who will be the next Tory leader?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hopefully the Boris days are coming to an end. Who next?
Sunak is holed beneath the waterline.
The odious Gove is keeping very quiet at the moment.
Truss, the darling of the party hasn't had a patriotic photo taken for a while....
Dom's to thick even for the current shower.

Who else is there?

Mugshot

Über Member
Hopefully the Boris days are coming to an end. Who next?
Sunak is holed beneath the waterline.
The odious Gove is keeping very quiet at the moment.
Truss, the darling of the party hasn't had a patriotic photo taken for a while....
Dom's to thick even for the current shower.

Who else is there?

Truss.

Although I long to see the back of Johnson, what I really want to see is this lot out is power. Whoever the next leader is we'll see the inevitable bounce, when the reality will be met the new boss, same as the old boss.

D

Deleted member 28

Be interesting to see if the Tories survive this lot though as the 'partying ' has really fooked a lot of people off from all sides.

D

Deleted member 49

Can't we just enjoy watching Johnson crumble before thinking about the next turd ?

Beebo

Veteran
The Tories know they have no one who can engage the red wall like Johnson.

They won’t kick him out until absolutely necessary as the alternatives are worse than the current incumbent, no matter how damaged he is.

D

Deleted member 49

The Tories know they have no one who can engage the red wall like Johnson.

They won’t kick him out until absolutely necessary as the alternatives are worse than the current incumbent, no matter how damaged he is.
I don't agree,I think the longer he stays the more damage is done..Which is no bad thing.

mudsticks

Squire
I'm quite in favour of Jonson staying on, in many ways .

His backbench supporter MPs look increasingly degraded by association, with everyday they try to shore up such a steaming hulk of disintegrity.

Making them less electable next time round.

Not sure any other Tory 'leaders' would actually improve matters for the rest of the country, in the meantime.

The closer we get to GE with the current sh*tshow, sh*tshowing, the better the chance that the Tories are replaced by a decent administration.

D

Deleted member 49

I'm quite in favour of Jonson staying on, in many ways .

His backbench supporter MPs look increasingly degraded by association, with everyday they try to shore up such a steaming hulk of disintegrity.

Making them less electable next time round.

Not sure any other Tory 'leaders' would actually improve matters for the rest of the country, in the meantime.

The closer we get to GE with the current sh*tshow, sh*tshowing, the better the chance that the Tories are replaced by a decent administration.
It's a tough one....I would like to see him cry when moving out though.

Top Bottom