Will You?

Will you be swearing allegiance to Chuck the Third?

• Yes

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 53.6%
  • I'll be swearing but not an allegiance

Votes: 10 35.7%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tanis8472

Regular
Hell, NO

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
The Mail, bringing us the news that really matters. The Buzzfeed style headline is making an unwelcome regular appearance on UK news sites. Right in a way though; that Fergie's bigger than you think.

Screenshot_20230501_134555_Chrome.jpg

I don't know why but the graphic feels a bit like 'Which one could you beat in a fight?'.

D

Deleted member 121

The Mail, bringing us the news that really matters. The Buzzfeed style headline is making an unwelcome regular appearance on UK news sites. Right in a way though; that Fergie's bigger than you think.

View attachment 3758

I don't know why but the graphic feels a bit like 'Which one could you beat in a fight?'.

We just need to know their weight now and we can give Mr Pierrepoint a bell....

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.

View attachment 3758

In other words, pretty average, what a surprise, I suppose they pee and defecate too, and fart. Amazing. ;)

Beebo

Veteran

View attachment 3758

The left hand axis is really annoying. It isn’t to scale. Very poor journalism. 😀

Salty seadog

Well well well, I can hardly believe it.....I wonder if making the pledge will become law tomorrow.

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...st-laws-coronation?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

D

Deleted member 28

FFS do you lot still think you're the 'young ones' which one of you is 'Neil'?

C R

Über Member
FFS do you lot still think you're the 'young ones' which one of you is 'Neil'?

I'm not called Neil, but I’m quite a bit younger than Brian, so I may not be a young one, but at least I am a younger one 😉

Top Bottom