World gone mad!

• Thread starter Deleted member 28
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
D

Deleted member 28

That's good, would you be more comfortable referring to said character as 'person ' or do you think it's just a little bit 'silly '.

As already said it makes no difference to me as I can't stand anything Ginger, especially Women, but clearly it must be important to some insecure weirdos.

Mugshot

Über Member
Worry not young Shep, I’ve had a look for you and Tesco do a pack of 5 gingerbread men that you can decorate yourself. One for everyday in your lunch box :okay:

https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/products/274684882

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 28

Fresh from the success of the Bonio awards I'd like to inaugurate the Boner-Oh! to reward well hung and properly funky baked goods.
<Insert mental image of an apple turnover with an erection here>

Once again a completely random post from the master of dullness, many thanks.

Mugshot

Über Member
That's good, would you be more comfortable referring to said character as 'person ' or do you think it's just a little bit 'silly '.

I don’t find it as important as you or Sarah Vine seem to, who posted that image on twitter.

Mugshot

Über Member
Do I get an award?

Have a Blobby balloon, you know where you are with Blobby.

1657657133472.jpeg

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 28

I don’t find it as important as you or Sarah Vine seem to, who posted that image on twitter.

You wouldn't though would you because you obviously think it's reasonable to think anything 'gendered ' is wrong or you're just plain embarrassed at what things like this make you look like and how much people are laughing at you.

Mugshot

Über Member
You wouldn't though would you because you obviously think it's reasonable to think anything 'gendered ' is wrong or you're just plain embarrassed at what things like this make you look like and how much people are laughing at you.

when did I say I thought it was wrong?
Ive even gone and found some gingerbread dudes for you and a Blobby with a wang, just like you prefer.

Top Bottom