World gone mad!

• Thread starter Deleted member 28
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed
It doesn't one bit but it does you wokeys a whole lot of harm in the eyes of us normal folk.

Saw this and thought of you. :smile:

View: https://twitter.com/KathyBurke/status/1502941939427074050?s=20

mudsticks

Squire
It doesn't one bit but it does you wokeys a whole lot of harm in the eyes of us normal folk.

Denominative biscuit related trauma.. .

The struggle is real..🙄

Screenshot_20220613-162023~2.png

Do you ever wonder Sheppy, if the jokes on you dear??

mudsticks

Squire
Fear not Shep. Sainsburys still do Gingerbread men.

View attachment 1626

This is their "Free From" range of foods. "Free From" meaning, of course, FREE FROM WOKENESS.

My guess is that some bored shelf stacker has been having a bit of fun at the expense of Express readers..

There's a hidden microphone and every time someone comes past and says

"Will you look at that, it's just PC gawn mad"

They score a point..

And for every ten points they score a gingerbread person..

Which is why there are none left..

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 28

[QUOTE="mudsticks, post: 28416, member:

[/QUOTE]

Well there are always 2 sides to every story.

mudsticks

Squire
[QUOTE="mudsticks, post: 28416, member:

[/QUOTE]

Only two??

That's a bare minimum..

But still that's progress for sure - time was not long ago when you claimed you saw things 'only in only black or white'

I'd be careful though - if you stay too long - this place will turn you into a considered thinker...

Examining facts, context, and nuance .

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 28

time was not long ago when you claimed you saw things 'only in only black or white'

[/QUOTE]

Oh no, there still is only Black or White but in this instance I realise the people who are clearly wrong, the wokies, will think its them who has it right.

mudsticks

Squire
time was not long ago when you claimed you saw things 'only in only black or white'

Oh no, there still is only Black or White but in this instance I realise the people who are clearly wrong, the wokies, will think its them who has it right.
[/QUOTE]

Ah yes 'the wokies'..

Who are these people??

Beyond being the opposite of the 'sleepies'

What is it in particular about calling a person shaped gingerbread biscuit, a 'gingerbread person' that rankles so very much for you, I wonder.??

Given there are a myriad of far more pressing stories of genuine concern, that you could have brought up .

Do you ever wonder if you're being pulled around on a string by 'journalists' who want to invoke your reactionary ire with these culture war 'non stories' .

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 28

I agree, it is completely ridiculous but on the same note why is it important for some people that the term 'Man' is replaced with 'person'?

What 'rankles ' those people so much, I wonder.??

Last edited by a moderator:

mudsticks

Squire
I agree, it is completely ridiculous but on the same note why is it important for some people that the term 'Man' is replaced with 'person'?

What 'rankles ' those people so much, I wonder.??

Who knows??
Maybe it's a marketing ploy.

Maybe they've discovered they sell more gingerbread persons when they're gender neutral, on account of some small people (the main target audience) not liking men so much -
only a guess - I have no idea - best off asking the supermarket.

We could also ask why are the people who don't like the name change so bothered about it, do you think??

Just generally can't bear any sort of change ..

Or is it all just a distraction from the bigger issues , get them stirred up over little things so they ignore the bigger issues

My interest in the biscuits (apart from eating them obv) would be where was the wheat and other ingredients grown, by whom and how??

Who did the processing, and packaging, what are their conditions like.??

And also how come some people can't afford to buy gingerbread persons for their kids, even as an occasional treat..

Given that we might all agree that a diet too high in refined carbohydrates and over processed fats isn't that great for a growing body..

So many unanswered questions ...

Including who are these 'non sleepy' people, that you have taken against, so much, and why do you have a problem with them ??

Top Bottom