Yet more Tory sleaze….

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ian H

Guru
I live in a once notorious one.
rotten.JPG

icowden

Legendary Member

Not much needed where I am. The candidate for the Conservative Party hasn't bothered with a leaflet. The candidate for the Conservative PCC has shared a leaflet with some bloke called John Cope where both of them pretend that they aren't Conservative and try to scare us with the prospect of a Labour MP or PCC which shows a startling lack of research given that the last non Conservative MP in our area was a Liberal in 1906. I don't think we've ever had a Labour councillor or PCC and there is a 0% chance of any Labour victory at all.

It's a simple choice between Lib Dem and Conservative here in Esher and Walton / Walton North.

Ian H

Guru
"Don't you know who I am?"

ebikeerwidnes

This stuff about Boris is totally unreasonable

I mean - I know he was the PM when the policy was put in but you honestly can;t really expect him to know the fiddly little details of everything his government enacts

I mean - who knew you were not allowed to have a suitcase full of booze at a work-event in the office!!!!

and in any case - these laws clearly don;t apply to him!!

Why is this not obvious to people?????

(Note - post may contain sarcasm)

C R

Über Member
This stuff about Boris is totally unreasonable

I mean - I know he was the PM when the policy was put in but you honestly can;t really expect him to know the fiddly little details of everything his government enacts

I mean - who knew you were not allowed to have a suitcase full of booze at a work-event in the office!!!!

and in any case - these laws clearly don;t apply to him!!

Why is this not obvious to people?????

(Note - post may contain sarcasm)

Someone suggested to me that de Pfeffel may have done this on purpose as part of his man of the people shtick.

Top Bottom