Big brother Tesla

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stowie

Seen it,tried it and thought it was sh1t.

I signed up a couple of weeks ago. Verification didn't work, and when it suddenly did the app was slow and frequently froze. I sort of gave up.

But recently it has improved hugely. I think there was a huge influx from twitter and the distributed nature of Mastodon just simply couldn't scale quick enough.

It is completely different to twitter. I do scroll through like I did with Twitter but will be much more likely to post on Mastodon. I posted very infrequently on twitter as it always felt like the old adage about playing a pigeon at chess...

I thought Tesla being expensive high end would have more responsible drivers.
Really? Has anyone ever seen a considerately driven Tesla?

D

Deleted member 49

I signed up a couple of weeks ago. Verification didn't work, and when it suddenly did the app was slow and frequently froze. I sort of gave up.

But recently it has improved hugely. I think there was a huge influx from twitter and the distributed nature of Mastodon just simply couldn't scale quick enough.

It is completely different to twitter. I do scroll through like I did with Twitter but will be much more likely to post on Mastodon. I posted very infrequently on twitter as it always felt like the old adage about playing a pigeon at chess...
Thanks I probally should give it another try.Im short of patience with tech though 😁

OP
OP
albion

albion

Guru
I was hoping to find an easy way to stop twitter embeds from appearing in Chrome.
Firefox it might have to be.

stowie

Thanks I probally should give it another try.Im short of patience with tech though 😁

It was technically truly awful a couple of weeks ago. But give it another go. An advantage is that weaponised cockweasels like below don't seem to creep into my timeline.

OP
OP
albion

albion

Guru
Lucky for Musk he has a captive workforce, US residency being tied to twitter work visas. Guess he knew that when everyone got to want to leave.
Firefox it is for me now, so no twitter to see. Sort of reminds me of Murdoch and Wapping.

The whole saga means the Tesla use of none disclosure agreements to hide the defects is pure Musk.

Last edited:
OP
OP
albion

albion

Guru
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/tesla-troubled-full-self-driving-212551264.html

'Failure, not fraud' - lawyers.
Article says '. No Tesla on the road today is capable of full self-driving, and yet Tesla sells what it calls a Full Self-Driving Capability for $15,000.'

Whatever, it is an eye opening read.

Last edited:
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/tesla-troubled-full-self-driving-212551264.html

'Failure, not fraud' - lawyers.
Article says '. No Tesla on the road today is capable of full self-driving, and yet Tesla sells what it calls a Full Self-Driving Capability for $15,000.'

Whatever, it is an eye opening read.

I can imagine there's a world of legalese between a car that CAN drive itself functionally and one that can do it reliably, 'safely' and legally.
It's a lawyers beanstalk....

Last edited:
OP
OP
albion

albion

Guru
Tesla also have their arbitration clause in force, yet again arguing that 'arbitration replaces your right to go to court'.

Also. Musk has disbanded its Trust and Safety committee whilst at the same time sending its sacked head into hiding in a similar way to his prior Thailand cave rescuer attack.

Last edited:
Top Bottom