BRFR Cake Stop 'breaking news' miscellany

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Psamathe

Squire
It's a pity, as he used to be a useful (and reasonable) poster reminding Cake Stop that NI shouldn't be ignored (and couldn't be ignored for Brexit). It rather felt that MAGA Andy broke him, but maybe I'm misremembering.
In which case I was assuming the wrong person. Maybe missed it all whilst cycling this summer and not visiting here for a bit.
 

PurplePenguin

Über Member
It's a pity, as he used to be a useful (and reasonable) poster reminding Cake Stop that NI shouldn't be ignored (and couldn't be ignored for Brexit). It rather felt that MAGA Andy broke him, but maybe I'm misremembering.

I think he argued with MAGA Andy for fun.
 
OP
OP
briantrumpet

briantrumpet

Timewaster
Nigel big sad.

63f4vfvl7pyhxx7kkhuvadg5esv7e6ejctq7jtvctmimm35474.jpg
 
  • Like
Reactions: C R
OP
OP
briantrumpet

briantrumpet

Timewaster
Possibly a misunderstanding. Troll Magandy has gone and nobody is mad.
TWH has been collateral damage and that is a shame.

Exactly this. Just happened to crop up here given that TWH was a useful commentator on Northern Ireland issues, and that's been in the news.
 

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Exactly this. Just happened to crop up here given that TWH was a useful commentator on Northern Ireland issues, and that's been in the news.

Jeezo.

Admitted you didn't understand tribalism. Then sectarianism.

Because of ideology?

You've had a bit of a nightmare here.
 
OP
OP
briantrumpet

briantrumpet

Timewaster
Jeezo.

Admitted you didn't understand tribalism. Then sectarianism.

Because of ideology?

You've had a bit of a nightmare here.

I've no idea what you're going on about. I appreciated TWH's insight on things I don't understand, that's all, and regretted both his leaving and the nature of it.
 

C R

Squire
Possibly, and possibly using criminal gangs to achieve their aim, which is something they have done a number of times in recent years according to Frank Gardiner at the Beeb

Continuing the devil's advocate thread, was the mobile phone blow up plot by Israel terrorism?
 
Top Bottom