This cheered me up. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cm2kwlx2jg3do
There has to be a joke to be made. Something about shīt creek and paddles, maybe?
Still pissing me off that the subtitle is "Daniel Thomas appearing to slash at a boat." There is no other farking interpretation. It's not a paintbrush he's holding. There is 0% doubt.
Police have now confirmed that a quantity of petrol was found in the vans.
Looks like a classic case of wrong place at the wrong time.
I wonder if they have inadvertently warned the actual cell off doing what ever was planned. If anything was in fact being planned.
Were there any witnesses? Other than the 15000 live streamers?They have to wait until it is legally confirmed that he slashed the boat.
I see the proposed removal of the statutory limits of public ownership of water companies as aimed initially at Thames Water. I've thought for a while that going into administration and being bought for £1 by the government might be a good option.Thames Water has flooded out a school somewhere in London because of a broken water main they haven't got round to repairing... it's probably just as well they aren't in charge of a gas company, all things considered.
I see the proposed removal of the statutory limits of public ownership of water companies as aimed initially at Thames Water. I've thought for a while that going into administration and being bought for £1 by the government might be a good option.
Sounds like a plot from an Ealing comedy of the 1950s.