Pblakeney
Shaman
Did he stop for a picnic?
(Only joking, training might not have been his top priority)
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cew9n2j47ygo
Most people are happy with a sub-2 hour time, no?
Did he stop for a picnic?
(Only joking, training might not have been his top priority)
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cew9n2j47ygo
Except Government money is actually our money - it's come from us, taxes. So disabled suffering inadequate funding, homelessness, failing underfunded NHS, defence in need of lots of funding, etc. and our money is to be used to fund the silly games of our political classes?One solution is to prevent any and all donations, all registered parties get an equal footing from a government allowance
Most people are happy with a sub-2 hour time, no?
Yup.
Unless you're proper going for it sub 2 hours is very respectable. You're barely moving until you get over the Tyne Bridge, and even then it's a good mile before the crowd properly thins out.
Deceptively undulating course too, with a killer uphill from mile 10 - 11.
How is it that Burnham as PM can participate in such events where Starmer required the generous donations from vested lobbying interests to be able to attend a football match (in best seats in the stadium)?I think its great that a Prime Minister can take part in a mass participation event like this, raise some money for charity like everybody else taking part.
I think he had a couple of low profile security guys run with him but nothing overboard.
Except Government money is actually our money - it's come from us, taxes. So disabled suffering inadequate funding, homelessness, failing underfunded NHS, defence in need of lots of funding, etc. and our money is to be used to fund the silly games of our political classes?
I think its great that a Prime Minister can take part in a mass participation event like this, raise some money for charity like everybody else taking part.
I think he had a couple of low profile security guys run with him but nothing overboard.
Imagine Farage………..🤔 Oh never mind.
.
I just looked it up. He is in the top 1/3 times (just about) of the male field. Given the average age of entrants is 40, and Burnham is 56, I think he's actually done pretty well.
I didn't know he was that old, actually.
It’s a (not so) subtle way of the op telling us he can run it faster.
I bet Fagash can down a yard of ale faster than any of the other political leaders though.
Burnham doing the GNR does offer quite a contrast to Starmer blagging free tickets to the emirates to watch boring boring Arsenal play though.
Only in my memories.
I bet Fagash can down a yard of ale faster than any of the other political leaders though.
"The older I get, the faster I was."
Maybe the question is what they need all this money for? Do they need it to help the electorate? or for their own interests.yeah I know, there's probably the basics of a plan there, though. Better than what we have now.