By-election

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 49

At the moment it's more down to what repels me about the Tories.

I would be happier if there was a more vociferous statement about their principles and policies than we are getting from Starmer. It was probably the right thing to do in his election campaign to emphasise he was not Corbyn, but having won that important battle we now need to know from him more about what he is rather than what he is not. He cannot now just rely on not being Boris.
A round about way of saying you haven't a fecking clue what Labour stands for other than not being the Tories....
Glad we've cleared that up

Rusty Nails

Country Member
A round about way of saying you haven't a fecking clue what Labour stands for other than not being the Tories....
Glad we've cleared that up

I wasn't trying to hide it and have agreed with that for a long time. But at least not being the Tories is a start.

OP
OP
Ian H

Ian H

Guru
I agree they are a waste of time recently, but I am unaware they make such a big thing of a coloured flag that might have been relevant 100 years ago.
To quote from my previous post: Flags and stuff are just a convenient shorthand for a coherent set of policies.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
Whoever might that be :rolleyes:
Any more and I might just agree with Craigy about you !

Agree? ;)

D

Deleted member 49

Unfortunately not enough by all accounts?
I console myself by thinking "at least I didn't vote Tory" I mean you've gotta think you've been mugged by voting for this ?

Top Bottom