Climate Crisis: Are we doing enough?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
Oh don't start speculative musings on Shep's fantasies Claude..

Literal 'can of worms' comes to mind ☹️

Funnily enough I was only wondering the other day what happened to Dimmock..
Is she still out there somewhere on the medias, espousing the indisputable joys and benefits of ponds??

Edit- ah turns out presenting something called 'Gardem Rescue'..Hope she's not overseeing the eviction of too many slow worms 🤔

Indeed she is. Like many of us, rather past her "best before" date now, but, still earning a crust. ;)

mudsticks

Squire
Poor Shep is under attack by an entirely imaginary Woke Ginger Battalion.

Don't fuel his fantasies any further Claude..

It'll be like one of those sweaty teenaged action comics featuring pneumatic warrioresses with airbrushed on leather bikinis.. 🙄

“We can regard this as the most extreme event in European history,”
https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2...nt-warm-january-weather-breaks-records-europe

Sad that it takes a horrendous war to get any sign of real action.
Though in the UK we are hard pushed to break wind.

The bees were even out foraging here yesterday, but theres not much in flower to reward their efforts.

Worrying times 😟

mudsticks

Squire
From one ginger to another if I recall?

I think 'one' of your problems Shep is your inability to 'recall' very much at all.

Which would in turn, of course lead to difficulties around retaining more than one thought, or fact, at a time in your head.

Which then in itself would lead to difficulties around processing more complex ideas and situations - those which require some degree of lateral thinking, and or imagination .

So I guess we could in turn be generous and say that what often comes across to us as a deficiency of character - may in fact just be limited cognition on your part, ergo it's not really your fault*

You can't be blamed for spouting what comes across to the casual observer as utterly mindless bellendery - because in fact your brain doesn't have the capacity for it to be otherwise.

*OTOH there may be other causes.. 🙄

Top Bottom