Climate Crisis: Are we doing enough?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 28

I'd love to meet some of you dickheads in real life and see how quick witted you were face to face, the Ginger lesbian wannabe gardner would give me a run for my money I think, but the rest of you would be sent home smarting I would imagine.

In the meantime I'll amuse by offering an alternative viewpoint. X.

D

Deleted member 28

What if they do it just to inflame Shep and his intimate circle?

Inflame?
I think it's you pale skinned, ginger gamony types getting a little hot under the collar.

D

Deleted member 28

Why did you suggest that it might be the case then.?

Are you some kind of sad, half-witted idiot, ineptly trying to get attention ?

Surely that couldn't be so ?? 🙄

Do you think there’s a disproportionate number of dark faces and same sex couples on TV too? The prospect of the pale, male, and stale losing their de facto authority is scary, isn’t it?
Not me that started this little debacle.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
I'd love to meet some of you dickheads in real life and see how quick witted you were face to face, the Ginger lesbian wannabe gardner would give me a run for my money I think, but the rest of you would be sent home smarting I would imagine.

In the meantime I'll amuse by offering an alternative viewpoint. X.

FFS shep you're quick enough to simply call me a c*nt but I post a link to some furniture with a funny name and you go off on one. Are we bantering or not?

D

Deleted member 28

FFS shep you're quick enough to simply call me a c*nt but I post a link to some furniture with a funny name and you go off on one. Are we bantering or not?

Have I?

I missed your post about furniture, apologies, but you were dismissed long ago due to your 'can't get my favourite water ' phase so I you and ' banter ' don't really register.

mudsticks

Squire
Not me that started this little debacle.

But you were however very quick to jump on the gammony frothing about diversity and representation in advertising and on the telly , weren't you..

I'd advise you not to dish it out, if you can't cope with being challenged on it.

Half witted idiot?

I'm not the one with a broken marriage, living in a caravan growing veg for a living.

Tee. hee...

Oh poor dear Shep..

What do they say..??

"Better to say nothing and have people just 'think' you're an idiot -

Than open your mouth and confirm it "
🧐

My civil partner might be rather surprised at your pronouncements on our relationship..🤔

It might make him rather less enthusiastic about our house build here this year - so I'd best not mention it 🤔

Btw, I'm intrigued where did the 'ginger' part come from ??
Rather boringly brunette I'm afraid..

Last edited:

mudsticks

Squire
Obviously you've inadvertently tapped into one of his Charlie Dimmock fantasies.

Oh don't start speculative musings on Shep's fantasies Claude..

Literal 'can of worms' comes to mind ☹️

Funnily enough I was only wondering the other day what happened to Dimmock..
Is she still out there somewhere on the medias, espousing the indisputable joys and benefits of ponds??

Edit- ah turns out presenting something called 'Gardem Rescue'..Hope she's not overseeing the eviction of too many slow worms 🤔

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 49

Funny enough I was just looking at the state of our garden and thinking....I wonder if Charlie is still doing any volunteering!

D

Deleted member 49

Lazy bugger -sort your own patch out .

Better still, just leave it be - and call it 'rewilding' 😇
I'm dying with man flu...topped off with the worst Campari hangover ever !
We've had some class visitors of late...much to the annoyance of the Dark Knight cat herself.Seething that I've been feeding them her biscuits 😁
IMG-20221227-WA0005.jpg

mudsticks

Squire
I'm dying with man flu...topped off with the worst Campari hangover ever !
We've had some class visitors of late...much to the annoyance of the Dark Knight cat herself.Seething that I've been feeding them her biscuits 😁
View attachment 2770

How very dare you - you evil man. !!

We've had fairly hilarious standoffs between the new kittens and the older tabby, of late.
As they jostle for primacy between laps, burner, and sofa.

Generally she just ignores them, but now and then if they insist on doing some hissy drama on her ass she gives them a good pummelling - just so they know how things stand.

Oh and then there's all the fun with a laser pen to be had as well ..

Plus much fuzzy cuteness too..

PXL_20221226_112149955~2.jpg

Get well soon from your (mostly) self inflicted injuries..

Maybe take a bit more soda with it next time??

Top Bottom