Climate Crisis: Are we doing enough?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mudsticks

Squire
Better dividends and a planet-slaying car, obv.

If by 'dividends' you mean 'returns on investment' I have those in abundance across pretty much all the spheres of my life.

Blessed on many fronts. 🌈💃🌳🐞💜🙏🏼💚

Cars a bit of an old jalopy, but it goes from a to b with reasonable economy..

What more do you need.??

albion

Guru
https://www.fastmarkets.com/insights/lfp-batteries-extend-dominance-over-ncm-batteries-china

Interesting there that Chiba has banned NCM batteries in storage systems, I assume for safety.
Whilst the risk is tiny, standard NCM lithium batteries are a fire risk.

Long term, I see them banned worldwide, though they do still win out for kw/h per kg.

D

Deleted member 28

I'll be at Santa Pod this weekend, hope there won't be too much High octane fuel burnt. 🤣

Poacher

Regular
Climatechange.gif

D

Deleted member 28

Just a quick question for you protester types out there, why don't the stop oilers turn up at places like Santa Pod to air their views?

There's basically a single track road leading into the strip that would need no more than a dozen heroes glued to the tarmac to cause chaos.

Surely events like this are at the very heart of their protests, mind you it's a long walk from the nearest bus station.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
Just a quick question for you protester types out there, why don't the stop oilers turn up at places like Santa Pod to air their views?

There's basically a single track road leading into the strip that would need no more than a dozen heroes glued to the tarmac to cause chaos.

Surely events like this are at the very heart of their protests, mind you it's a long walk from the nearest bus station.

Not a "protester type" but, presumably because it is not a high profile event?

Top Bottom