Concern for the Queen’s health.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulB

It's a religion and some people feel they need to perform the ritual. And like other religions, I have my opinions, especially regarding the figures at the top but it's a personal thing and people should be free, within reason, to practise as they see fit.

I don't feel it myself but it's obviously important to a lot of people. I had a pre-schooler session with the 3yo at the local church yesterday so I had a peek at their book of condolence and there was nearly a whole page filled out already.

Maybe. I had my grandkids here on Wednesday and I asked them what they thought about it. They were clearly very unimpressed and couldn't have cared any less. I think that's a much healthier attitude to take.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
Maybe. I had my grandkids here on Wednesday and I asked them what they thought about it. They were clearly very unimpressed and couldn't have cared any less. I think that's a much healthier attitude to take.

no wonder having you as a grandfather teaching them to swear and scream at the tories like rabid monster.........

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
Alright, we'll knock it on the head with all the Prince of Wales nonsense but in return England gets the tourist revenue from all those castles we built for them. Deal?

and we'll charge you for all the water we supply you, which is a hell of a lot....so whatever you want in castle revenue, we will charge the equivalent in water revenue

Top Bottom