Concern for the Queen’s health.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
We clearly designed them as future tourist attractions.

Have you seen the state of them now. You haven't been a responsible landlord, just abandoned and left them empty when you had no use for them.

Look at how you left this one...and you wouldn't believe the problems with damp.

caerphilly_castle_angled_tower.jpg

We have to have tourists to pay for the repairs.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 28

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tees-62905699

AKA - We'll get on the news if we do this.

Also I read that the police were monitoring suspicious activity. If getting on a coach in Teesside at midnight to go and queue for hours to look at a box for 30 seconds doesn't qualify as 'suspicious' then I don't know what does.

C'mon now mate, you openly admit to not knowing what sex you are from one day to another and dress up in women's clothes so to mock those that want to simply waste their time is a bit rich.

I wouldn't do it either, the queuing or the dressing as a woman, but each to their own I say.

D

Deleted member 28

They were clearly very unimpressed and couldn't have cared any less. I think that's a much healthier attitude to take.

Well after singing 'f**k the Tories' at the top of their voices I would imagine it was a bit tame, surprised you don't take them to the local Cenotaph and teach them how to pi*s up it.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
C'mon now mate, you openly admit to not knowing what sex you are from one day to another and dress up in women's clothes so to mock those that want to simply waste their time is a bit rich.

I wouldn't do it either, the queuing or the dressing as a woman, but each to their own I say.

Yeah... That's not what non-binary is. At all.

And it's not 'dressing up' it's just 'wearing clothes'.

You're happy to mock me, I'm happy to mock them.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
Have you seen the state of them now. You haven't been a responsible landlord, just abandoned and left them empty when you had no use for them.

Look at how you left this one...and you wouldn't believe the problems with damp.

View attachment 2126

We have to have tourists to pay for the repairs.

You should have looked after it a bit more...

...Caerphilly

IGMC

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
Maybe. I had my grandkids here on Wednesday and I asked them what they thought about it. They were clearly very unimpressed and couldn't have cared any less. I think that's a much healthier attitude to take.

Surely by the Kop's standards that signals approval?, no chanting, no obscenities, sounds like they are Royalists to me.

theclaud

Reading around the chip

OP
OP
Beebo

Beebo

Veteran
I was think yesterday that a well placed sniper or a grenade could have taken out Charles and William, leaving George as the king.
The security teams must get very jumpy at these times when they have no control of the crowds.

PaulB

Surely by the Kop's standards that signals approval?, no chanting, no obscenities, sounds like they are Royalists to me.

What the holy moly has that got to do with anything at all? Care to offer some sort of reason behind that nonsensical posting?

BoldonLad

What the holy moly has that got to do with anything at all? Care to offer some sort of reason behind that nonsensical posting?

Reasoning? How about your past posts about your pride at your grandchildren's chanting skills

And the ones who've caught it just aren't worth even trying to save.

I was proud that my grandson on his tenth birthday chanted out the immortal line 'fark the tories' with gusto on the Kop when we played Bournemouth last week, doing to them what we'd LOVE to do to the worthless party.

BoldonLad

You know absolutely nothing and don't have any right to comment on my grandchildren. These were two girls who've never shown the slightest interest in football so I'd suggest you keep your rather dubious 'interests' out of it.

Did I say I was interested?

Perhaps, if you don't want comments on your grandchildren, you shouldn't included little homilies about them in your posts?

Top Bottom