Cruella Braverman...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
The theme is Home Secretaries.

It's usually up to the poster making an assertion to stand it up. Until I see some evidence, for example other posts by FF, then you've not made any sort of case.

and neither have you im afraid......

Salty seadog

LOL at the poor little righty-shiteys, virtue-signalling their black, shrivelled little hearts out. :laugh:

Don't say black.

classic33

not homphoic are you classic??? i mean would you say that to a gay man/women..."hey do what you want in the privacey of your own home, but keep it away from me"
Means I don't see what it has to do with the thread title, or first post.

And I've no interest in hearing what you get up to in private.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
Means I don't see what it has to do with the thread title, or first post.

And I've no interest in hearing what you get up to in private.

we know what you mean.....back on ignore for the homophobe

icowden

Legendary Member
Could you explain the comedy behind calling an Asian woman a Nazi?

Oh that's simple. It has nothing to do with her being Asian and everything to do with her attempts to stop anyone getting into the country by deporting them to Rwanda and her supreme leader, bullying way of running her department. If you want to get into the analytics, then comparisons to the Nazi party fall down a lot - Patel is more of a fascist than a Nazi - but - there are lots of jokes about her deporting her own parents if she had the opportunity, or if she had been foreign secretary at the time, not letting them into the country in the first place.

As others have pointed out - it is not about her ethnic origin, it's about what she has done and the way she did it. Her lack of respect for human lives and willingness to kill people rather than help them (push the boats back out to sea).

Mugshot

Über Member
Screenshot_20220913-121638_Opera.jpg

Better?

Craig the cyclist

Über Member

I do not believe that is Foodie is it?

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

Guru
Oh that's simple. It has nothing to do with her being Asian and everything to do with her attempts to stop anyone getting into the country by deporting them to Rwanda and her supreme leader, bullying way of running her department. If you want to get into the analytics, then comparisons to the Nazi party fall down a lot - Patel is more of a fascist than a Nazi - but - there are lots of jokes about her deporting her own parents if she had the opportunity, or if she had been foreign secretary at the time, not letting them into the country in the first place.

As others have pointed out - it is not about her ethnic origin, it's about what she has done and the way she did it. Her lack of respect for human lives and willingness to kill people rather than help them (push the boats back out to sea).

It was also a play on words, Pretty Nasty/Priti Nazi.
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck....

D

Deleted member 28

Sounded like a good idea to me, bit hypocritical though considering?

Top Bottom