Cruella Braverman...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ian H

Guru
It's the same with racists, they hide behind complex reasons and plays on words, and all manner of other reasons.

But if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck......
It never occurred to me before, but it's obvious now that you're a Black Lives Matter supporter and probably a closet Marxist. Your own words betray you.

Last edited:

icowden

Legendary Member
It's the same with racists, they hide behind complex reasons and plays on words, and all manner of other reasons.
But if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck......
Let me help you out Craig. All of these people are terrible human beings:
  • Boris Johnson - cheated on wife whilst she had cancer, complete chancer, ran country into ground
  • Priti Patel - would rather refugees drowned than were rescued
  • Suella Braverman - defended illegal activity of Johnson, despite being lawyer has no grasp of the law.
  • James Cleverly - defended johnson, refused to recognise lack of Education funding, will literally defend anyone against anything, has no shame
  • Dominic Raab - singlehandedly destroyed the justice system
  • Nadine Dorries - tried to destroy Channel 4 because they were mean about her
  • Jacob Rees-Mogg - thinks poor people should go back to the workhouse whilst he sleeps in parliament. Also thinks that non-whites should go back to where they came from (2013 annual dinner of trad britain group). Pro-life and a fan of Steve Bannon and facist parties such as AfD. Believes that same-sex marriage should be banned.
  • Robert Jenrick - willing to do dodgy deals for rich mates like Dirty Desmond. Contributed to Grenfell by ignoring cladding concerns.
There are probably more, but I think these are the worst.

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
It never occurred to me before, but it's obvious now that you're a Black Lives Matter supporter and probably a closet Marxist. Your own words betray you.

Let me help you out Craig. All of these people are terrible human beings:
  • Boris Johnson - cheated on wife whilst she had cancer, complete chancer, ran country into ground
  • Priti Patel - would rather refugees drowned than were rescued
  • Suella Braverman - defended illegal activity of Johnson, despite being lawyer has no grasp of the law.
  • James Cleverly - defended johnson, refused to recognise lack of Education funding, will literally defend anyone against anything, has no shame
  • Dominic Raab - singlehandedly destroyed the justice system
  • Nadine Dorries - tried to destroy Channel 4 because they were mean about her
  • Jacob Rees-Mogg - thinks poor people should go back to the workhouse whilst he sleeps in parliament. Also thinks that non-whites should go back to where they came from (2013 annual dinner of trad britain group). Pro-life and a fan of Steve Bannon and facist parties such as AfD. Believes that same-sex marriage should be banned.
  • Robert Jenrick - willing to do dodgy deals for rich mates like Dirty Desmond. Contributed to Grenfell by ignoring cladding concerns.
There are probably more, but I think these are the worst.
Quick people someone may have a point about Foodie........

1663083720232.png

All uphill

I don't think name-calling is going to help persuade anyone of the strength of my arguments, so I try to resist it. Its also a bit of a playground behaviour imo.

Worst of all it gives critics of your arguments an easy way to dismiss you.

I don't think name-calling is going to help persuade anyone of the strength of my arguments, so I try to resist it. Its also a bit of a playground behaviour imo.

Worst of all it gives critics of your arguments an easy way to dismiss you.

Yes, but where does it end? Some people are just tossers and no amount of appeasement will satisfy.

All uphill

Yes, but where does it end? Some people are just tossers and no amount of appeasement will satisfy.

Calling someone by their given name is appeasement?
Wow.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
You and I are of foreign heritage shep.

Interesting point. One of my acquaintances, who is, shall we say, not too keen of "foreigners" was bought some kind of DNA test thing, for Fathers day.

Turned out his DNA suggested Middle Eastern, and East European connections, in his ancestry.

I was very amused, don't think he was quite so amused.

I did wonder if his daughter bought the Test, either knowing, or hoping, what the outcome will be.

D

Deleted member 28

You and I are of foreign heritage shep.

I'm not in a position to decide who enters the country or not though am I (I know she isn't now) but don't you find it a bit hypocritical that someone who's not too distant ancestors came to this country are and now she's trying to stop them?

As a matter of interest why have me spell out the obvious, so you could point out we're all Immigrants?

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom