Electricity cars reducing global warming.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Celine

The manufacturing/storage and transportation doesn’t look safe to me. Costs will be high too. I’m sure someone with a chemistry degree has already explained it. Won’t be happening in our life time.
It already did. Well mine, anyway. I remember our cooker and boiler being converted from town gas to natural gas circa 1970. Town gas was a mixture of hydrogen and carbon monoxide, so considerably more lethal than hydrogen on its own.
Safely manufactured from coal at your local gasworks and stored in gasometers (my local one was in use until very recently to store natural gas).

Milzy

It already did. Well mine, anyway. I remember our cooker and boiler being converted from town gas to natural gas circa 1970. Town gas was a mixture of hydrogen and carbon monoxide, so considerably more lethal than hydrogen on its own.
Safely manufactured from coal at your local gasworks and stored in gasometers (my local one was in use until very recently to store natural gas).

That’s revolutionary but we won’t see it in affordable every day cars. Net 0 is just another scam.

Top Bottom