"F*ck the Tories!" A thread dedicated to Nadine Dorries

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulB

We sing a little ditty on the Kop with these exact words! I don't know the name of the song (it's an instrumental - rode high in the charts in the 90s) but goes something along the lines of de-de dede deh de-de-der-der if you know it. It's the second bit, the de-de-der-der that's replaced with the words 'fark the tories' as it fits perfectly. And sums up perfectly the feelings and attitude of the Kop.

Mugshot

Über Member
That’s not hair.
A fair point, well made.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
I say again, it was four years ago but it's just been retweeted. In any case, it's nasty.

D

Deleted member 28

I bet
We sing a little ditty on the Kop with these exact words! I don't know the name of the song (it's an instrumental - rode high in the charts in the 90s) but goes something along the lines of de-de dede deh de-de-der-der if you know it. It's the second bit, the de-de-der-der that's replaced with the words 'fark the tories' as it fits perfectly. And sums up perfectly the feelings and attitude of the Kop.

I bet Boris is quaking in his boots!:laugh:

Mr Celine

She will want to privatise LBC now that’s come out.

And ITV for their partygate photos.

D

Deleted member 28

So Derby have got a song that celebrates him, have they? Come on then, what is it?

You really have lost the plot mate, when I got to the football I sing songs about, well, football.

Strange concept I know but there you have it, as for Derby we haven't played them in a long time but I don't recall them having any songs about him.

PaulB

You really have lost the plot mate, when I got to the football I sing songs about, well, football.

Strange concept I know but there you have it, as for Derby we haven't played them in a long time but I don't recall them having any songs about him.

I'm no mate of a S*n-reading, tory-voting, Brexit-excusing ding-dong like you, that's for sure. Good and sure.

D

Deleted member 28

I'm no mate of a S*n-reading, tory-voting, Brexit-excusing ding-dong like you, that's for sure. Good and sure.

Express if you don't mind, I linked to the Sun because I know it's a favourite of you 'Scoucers'.

What a 💔.

Top Bottom