FREEDOM!! WE ARE FREE!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 28

Just when I think I might be unkind in thinking your powers of comprehension are limited you prove me right again. :rolleyes:
You think the restrictions being lifted are OK except for situations you don't?

I think it's you suffering from comprehension problems.

"I think it's ok to stop wearing masks now except when I don't ".:laugh:

Never mind.

Rusty Nails

Country Member

Never mind.
:wacko:

Engage the brain and read post #162 again.

My mother told me never to argue with an idiot as they will only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. I should have listened to her more.

Last edited:

PaulB

Never mind.
Another long day trolling for Derby County's top fan, Shep. Come by, Shep. When did you actually do any proper paid work btw?

D

Deleted member 28

Another long day trolling for Derby County's top fan, Shep. Come by, Shep. When did you actually do any proper paid work btw?
Are you stupid or just can't read?

Derby?

You seem too keen on how much I earn to be healthy?

D

Deleted member 28

My mother told me never to argue with an idiot as they will only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. I should have listened to her more.
Same here but unfortunately the Internet was invented and it gives people who wouldn't have normally got past a couple of sentences with me to give them airtime, still it keeps me amused. :okay:

mudsticks

Squire

Mothers can be the source of much wisdom..

I found this out to be particularly true, after becoming one myself :angel:

The ignore button can make life much more peaceful..

Soon these little babies will be making the world much more peas-full :whistle:

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Same here but unfortunately the Internet was invented and it gives people who wouldn't have normally got past a couple of sentences with me to give them airtime, still it keeps me amused. :okay:

Now that really is funny. Fantasyland, but funny.

mudsticks

Squire
Indeed. I really wish I'd listened to what my mother told me.

I'm sure if she'd lived long enough , mine would have warned me off trying to discuss politics or current 'affairs' with a bunch of cyclists off of t'internet .

Nah, I'm only kidding..

She was always one for chatting to random strangers, about random subjects too..

She did have an uncharacteristic (for her) aversion to bikes though - I think she'd never had the chance to learn..

Which of course, due to my being the contrarywise sort had the happy consequence of turning me into a keen cyclist..

Thanks mum :smile:

Top Bottom