GBeebies

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A loudmouthed tosspot that works for GBeebies.

Ahhhh.....
Nobody of any importance then.

icowden

Legendary Member
So this is important because?
Because Darren Grimes is a right-wing agitator, a supporter of Brexit and leader of the BeLeave campaign group which was found to have broken electoral law (although this decision was later reversed after Grimes pleaded that he was just stupid rather than venal).

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis

Just assessing the value for me that's all.

Also, how much time is assigned each day for twittering?

It's less important than it is funny.

There's a lot of people gleefully taking the piss about now, should be right up your street.

Ian H

Guru

Just assessing the value for me that's all.

Also, how much time is assigned each day for twittering?

You can answer all those questions (and more) using that handy, universal measuring device: a piece of string.

albion

Veteran
I watched GMB News for the first time and got a balance.
Via Youtube and the search was 'GMB News budget'. It would have been useful to know the time of day each clip was shown.
The presenters trying stifle all the retorts was a little out of their depth.

I guess if you searched Fox News via Youtube too, the selection would look a balance, yet the peak time selection might not.

winjim

I watched GMB News for the first time and got a balance.
Via Youtube and the search was 'GMB News budget'. It would have been useful to know the time of day each clip was shown.
The presenters trying stifle all the retorts was a little out of their depth.

I guess if you searched Fox News via Youtube too, the selection would look a balance, yet the peak time selection might not.

You do know that GMB and GBNews are different things? Which did you watch?

albion

Veteran
GB News, though one GMB did slip in. I probably typed what came to mind, GMB News not in my consciousness as an info provider.
It must be years since I actually watched Good Morning Britain.

winjim

GB News, though one GMB did slip in. I probably typed what came to mind, GMB News not in my consciousness as an info provider.
It must be years since I actually watched Good Morning Britain.

I expected that was the case but thought I'd better double check in case we ended up talking at cross purposes. Although wasn't Piers Morgan on GMB? That might put it in the same category as GB News in a lot of ways.

I have to say I haven't watched any of GB News since it started, I guess it can't have got any worse?

Top Bottom