Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

monkers

Legendary Member
I think I agree although we must also accept that not all trans people have the aim of obtaining a GRC and some do not begin transition as such. Izzard has already been mentioned.

And indeed whilst this refers specifically to the UK, it is far from clear whether the three transwomen shown in the recent cycling post have started any sort of transition. And this becomes one of the concerns - are they actually transwomen or men taking advantage of the lax rules to say that they are transwomen in order to win podium places.

Thanks for the reply. I think you have grasped this rather better than some others here. Transition is the term that is used to describe the journey to an application to the GRA. Other people do their own thing and live their best lives.

But if we want others to know which group of people we are referring to, then it is necessary to use the available terminology. Personally I think the vocabulary is much of the problem and I am record of saying as much in my first post on this thread all those months ago.

The term 'transgender' is problematic since it include all those individuals who just wear panties when at home for a pleasurable few minutes chasing glory (as it were). To think that this cohort of individuals can be considered the same as trans women with a GRC is absurd, especially as their legal rights are much different.

D

Deleted member 159

Transition is the term that is used to describe the journey to an application to the GRA. Other people do their own thing and live their best lives.
No, it isn't. That has never been the definition used by any trans group. It's your personal definition.

The term 'transgender' is problematic since it include all those individuals who just wear panties when at home for a pleasurable few minutes chasing glory (as it were). To think that this cohort of individuals can be considered the same as trans women with a GRC is absurd, especially as their legal rights are much different.
But they are pretty much the same in law. There's nothing that says a man has to be 'making a journey to an application to the GRA', or has to be on hormones, or has had or is intending to have surgery.

There is no way to distinguish between the men 'who wear panties' or want to be in women's spaces for sexual thrills and any other man who says he's a woman. A piece of paper with 'GRC' written on it certainly isn't it.

Who is this and what exactly is said to have caused the problem?

It's Scott Newgent. Scott was born female and took hormones and had a double mastectomy and a contructed phallus. This medical pathway has resulted in many physical and psychological health issues, and being America, great expense. I recall reading they had spent $100k on surgical revisions and health care since transitioning.

The hand swelling is a result of damage to the lymphatic system caused by removing a strip of skin from the forearm. Can also be taken from the thigh. This is then rolled into a cylinder and attached to the groin to form a rudimentary phallus. Google transman phallus if you want to see the results.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Seriously? Like genuinely?

I've dated and loved transmen.

Scott Newgent has put that out for reasons best known to himself.

Oh, wait, no they're part of the anti trans media..

Exactly (though strictly speaking it's xenophobia) and had I meant it then it would be disgusting. Almost as disgusting as your comments about trans women which are transphobic. Stereotyping a group of people to demonise them is wrong, and needs to end as a practice.
No matter how i explain things you keep on spinning it like i'm hating on trans persons, that because like i said before you lack arguments, so you so you weakness by either swearing or using a lot o words without any real context.
Which is why you should fark off until you wake up to the fact that you are a gullible dupe and useful idiot to the petit fascists that abound on social media.
Those media you probably known better than me. but whatever

Thank you for this. In the past I tried reasonable argument. However reading more than 15 000 posts, many written by those who are either not interested in facts, the lived experiences of trans women, instead revelling in the bigotry of the chief protagonists on here, I am reduced to telling the moron who keeps tagging me with his lies to ''just fark off''.
just because you don't beleive it to be true or better said is not suiting to your activist stance doesn't mean it's an lie. or bigoty or whatever.

The floppy penis lie told by Aurora and believed by her useful idiot refers to comments made in #1000.
If i would want to i can go back all those pages to quote where you the person with the username ''monkers'' said that. because i'm not stupid i known what i read that you don't remember because you write so much nonsense that you lost track of what nonsense you actually wrote yourself or your many alter ego's doesn't really change that.
Just effing own up

The bigots love to tell of the numbers of trans women who retain a penis. Here is the truth behind the situation under the current regime in the UK.
Really? any evidence of that claim?

A person begins transition with the aim of obtaining a GRC. The process typically starts with the person complaining to their GP of gender incongruence. The GP refers the person to a psychiatrist to assess if transition is appropriate to that person. This is often seen as a 'gatekeeping process', though to be fair, a process that looks to identity comorbid psychiatric conditions is in my opinion at least a reasonable starting point.
this goverment website: https://www.gov.uk/apply-gender-recognition-certificate Contradicts you, the process might start with an person complaining to their GP but it does not have too, hell they don't even need an gp to apply.(tough it's part fo the ''main route'')
it also says this ''You can apply even if you have not had any gender affirming surgery or treatments, or you do not plan to have any.'' and this ''If you do not have a gender dysphoria diagnosis
You might still be able to apply, but only if you meet all of the following requirements:''

So it's not as clear cut as you paint it. possibly an deliberate attempt to spread nonsense.

I dare say the idiotic Dutchman living in the UK will tag me in the next round of his purile comments. He needn't bother, my response will be the usual.

Well you wrote a lot of words that don't really tell anything new, but it still does not explain what countermeasures there are against those who claim to be trans gender with bad intentions, wo do not intend to take there whatever medication they may be subscribed at all, stronger with a process that takes 5-7 years to begin with it in fact makes it easyer to abuse those rules in my view.
You always twist this as ''look you're an bigot'' or ''you can't say that about all transgenders'' etc. etc. but the point you're missing is that i have no such intentions, however people like you and the mulit-cancelled-himself person see all critic as an attack on their aldeal world, have you ever tried educating yourself? tried to see things from a other angle? maybe start with those who ''detrasnitioned'' and the abuse they get from the very community you are defending?

Bazzer

what wrong with trans ideology in one sentence..
Why challenge @AndyRM when the last two words are something you never achieve?

Seriously? Like genuinely? I've dated and loved transmen. Scott Newgent has put that out for reasons best known to himself.
The reason is to let girls and young women know what medical and surgical transition can actually mean and to highlight how reckless sex reassignment surgeons are with the lives of children and young people, especially in the US.

Oh, wait, no they're part of the anti trans media..

Perhaps read up about Scott. I don't think they actually object to adult transitioning. Scott is unusual in that they were I think 30 + when they underwent surgery. Their aim is to warn against children and young people being rushed into medical and surgical transition as a solution to their problems without proper therapy first and without understanding the risks and long term effects.

It's pretty callous to dismiss people like Scott as the anti-trans media.

monkers

Legendary Member
No matter how i explain things you keep on spinning it like i'm hating on trans persons, that because like i said before you lack arguments, so you so you weakness by either swearing or using a lot o words without any real context.

Those media you probably known better than me. but whatever

just because you don't beleive it to be true or better said is not suiting to your activist stance doesn't mean it's an lie. or bigoty or whatever.

If i would want to i can go back all those pages to quote where you the person with the username ''monkers'' said that. because i'm not stupid i known what i read that you don't remember because you write so much nonsense that you lost track of what nonsense you actually wrote yourself or your many alter ego's doesn't really change that.
Just effing own up

Really? any evidence of that claim?

this goverment website: https://www.gov.uk/apply-gender-recognition-certificate Contradicts you, the process might start with an person complaining to their GP but it does not have too, hell they don't even need an gp to apply.(tough it's part fo the ''main route'')
it also says this ''You can apply even if you have not had any gender affirming surgery or treatments, or you do not plan to have any.'' and this ''If you do not have a gender dysphoria diagnosis
You might still be able to apply, but only if you meet all of the following requirements:''

So it's not as clear cut as you paint it. possibly an deliberate attempt to spread nonsense.

Well you wrote a lot of words that don't really tell anything new, but it still does not explain what countermeasures there are against those who claim to be trans gender with bad intentions, wo do not intend to take there whatever medication they may be subscribed at all, stronger with a process that takes 5-7 years to begin with it in fact makes it easyer to abuse those rules in my view.
You always twist this as ''look you're an bigot'' or ''you can't say that about all transgenders'' etc. etc. but the point you're missing is that i have no such intentions, however people like you and the mulit-cancelled-himself person see all critic as an attack on their aldeal world, have you ever tried educating yourself? tried to see things from a other angle? maybe start with those who ''detrasnitioned'' and the abuse they get from the very community you are defending?

Didn't read a word of your shite. Just fark off., and then fark off some more...

AndyRM

Elder Goth
The reason is to let girls and young women know what medical and surgical transition can actually mean and to highlight how reckless sex reassignment surgeons are with the lives of children and young people, especially in the US.

Perhaps read up about Scott. I don't think they actually object to adult transitioning. Scott is unusual in that they were I think 30 + when they underwent surgery. Their aim is to warn against children and young people being rushed into medical and surgical transition as a solution to their problems without proper therapy first and without understanding the risks and long term effects.

It's pretty callous to dismiss people like Scott as the anti-trans media.

"Perhaps read up" That's some wonderful condescension right there.

Scott transitioned at 42. I know plenty about them.

You might think I'm being callous, which is fine. But you'd be wrong.

Scott is very, very much part of the anti-trans media.

D

Deleted member 159

Scott is very, very much part of the anti-trans media.
Just maybe, they have real life experiences, worth listening to, having taken this medical pathway as an adult.

Realising that it has horrific negative life altering consequences, which should never be undertaken at any age.

Hey she was an adult, do what they like.

Top Bottom