Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

icowden

Legendary Member
Personally I think it's pretty cool that they stood across a spectrum of parties (and therefore issues), but I appreciate others may have different opinions on that.
On the one hand yes, but on the other hand those that were representing parties that had stood in an area before, all had a lower vote share than in 2019 I think, which suggests that people were less comfortable voting for them than for previous candidates.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
On the one hand yes, but on the other hand those that were representing parties that had stood in an area before, all had a lower vote share than in 2019 I think, which suggests that people were less comfortable voting for them than for previous candidates.

That's one way of looking at it I suppose, which is fair enough.

Personally I'd suggest that the level of anti non conformity has been stepped up a notch which is why support may have dwindled.

That says more about you, and where you were interested in, than anyone else.
If you would actually follow this topic you would known @monkers is/was obsessed with the Floppy dick topic, insisting multiple times trans persons couldn't possibly be rapist because their dick would be ''floppy''. I just reminded her of that because in this case you clearly see his dick is not floppy. that also the issue with all these things they assume trust, while you should have control.(and no i'm not implying/saying/claiming these athletes are rapist in any way)

If you would actually follow this topic you would known @monkers is/was obsessed with the Floppy dick topic, insisting multiple times trans persons couldn't possibly be rapist because their dick would be ''floppy''. I just reminded her of that because in this case you clearly see his dick is not floppy. that also the issue with all these things they assume trust, while you should have control.(and no i'm not implying/saying/claiming these athletes are rapist in any way)
You can't see any of what you said though, can you? You're using your imagination to "see" the floppy dick. Time to give your imagination a rest.

You're a farking idiot parroting Aurora who keeps on about it.

What I actually was talking about was the penile and gonad atrophy that results from hormone replacement therapy in trans woman.

So again, just go fark off far far away, and when you get there fark off some more.
To which i and others made the point and that the same point i'm making right now is that it's nonsense to come with said explanations if there is no evidence/proof/checks said trans persons are taking those treatments because spoiler alert evil people are gonna pretend to be something they are not if it gets them to where they want to be. Than you can throw terms, numbers whatever it still doesn't change the fact that with out effective control measurements you don't have a actual solution but wishful thinking. Which leads to all kinds of crazy things on the slightly longer term.

Edited i will add the disclaimer that i in no way are trying to say/imply or claim that trans gender people are evil/rapist etc. i do say that i don't believe evil people will back away from pretending to be anything including to be transgender if there not and in my view current regulations/approach etc. regarding transgender fasicilties etc. provide an great shelter for such individuals.

Last edited:

icowden

Legendary Member
. I just reminded her of that because in this case you clearly see his dick is not floppy.
You really can't. You can see that he has one, but any male equipped person in tight cycling shorts is going to look like they have a "lunchbox".
That said, you can also see that they clearly have a vast physical advantage over the biological women.

monkers

Legendary Member
To which i and others made the point and that the same point i'm making right now is that it's nonsense to come with said explanations if there is no evidence/proof/checks said trans persons are taking those treatments because spoiler alert evil people are gonna pretend to be something they are not if it gets them to where they want to be. Than you can throw terms, numbers whatever it still doesn't change the fact that with out effective control measurements you don't have a actual solution but wishful thinking. Which leads to all kinds of crazy things on the slightly longer term.

Edited i will add the disclaimer that i in no way are trying to say/imply or claim that trans gender people are evil/rapist etc. i do say that i don't believe evil people will back away from pretending to be anything including to be transgender if there not and in my view current regulations/approach etc. regarding transgender fasicilties etc. provide an great shelter for such individuals.

Yeh, well I don't trust Dutch guys wherever they live - all dangerous drug addicts, and the ones living in the UK are drug smugglers harming British children. (Seeing the actual point yet idiot?)

The actual point is that we don't give men access to women's spaces and services based on the level of their erectile dysfunction, however much you write about it. Because that would be ridiculous.

In USA Cycling events nothing is required other than self ID as a woman, which is why there are so many men in women's cycling events over there. Fortunately UCI have altered the rules since Tokyo and these men won't be eligible for the Paris Olympics.

Yeh, well I don't trust Dutch guys wherever they live - all dangerous drug addicts, and the ones living in the UK are drug smugglers harming British children. (Seeing the actual point yet idiot?)
Apart from the fact that what you describe is racism, the law does not treat dutch persons living in the uk any different then any other resident. Including when they are accused of being drug addicts.
However none of that adresses the point i made, the point being that provisions, facilities, etc. provided to transgender persons lack the correct checks and balances to not be exploited.

icowden

Legendary Member
Apart from the fact that what you describe is racism, the law does not treat dutch persons living in the uk any different then any other resident.
On a point of order, Dutch is not a "race". It's xenophobia rather than racism.
However none of that adresses the point i made, the point being that provisions, facilities, etc. provided to transgender persons lack the correct checks and balances to not be exploited.
I think @monkers has previously argued this point quite eloquently which is that generally they do because that which applies to men in terms of illegal or obnoxious behaviour also applies to women. So if a transwoman exposes themself in the ladies, the legal redress to do something about it is no different than if a woman were to do the same.

The nuance which is often missed is the concern that new freedoms and norms may embolden those that previously would not have considered walking into a woman's bathroom to perve.

Top Bottom