Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Unkraut

Master of the Inane Comment
On the contrary, in many ways it is the start.

In which case you will have the answers to my questions ...

multitool

Pharaoh
Not necessarily. There may be no definitive answers.

Mind-blowing, isn't it. Life was much simpler when we could explain everything through the prism of God

multitool

Pharaoh
...and,to link my post in Normal Island about anti immigrant riots with protests aimed at denying trans rights, let's look for common factors

Screenshot_2023-02-11-08-45-53-004-edit_com.mi.globalbrowser.jpg

If your views align with fascists, you probably need to shut the fark up, sit down, and have a little think.

multitool

Pharaoh
Constantly associating trans people with predators is.

You march with them.

Whether you realise it or not is neither here nor there.

Unkraut

Master of the Inane Comment
There may be no definitive answers.

Mind-blowing, isn't it. Life was much simpler when we could explain everything through the prism of God
I think the days when 'religious' people are designated as being swivel-eyed loons who don't have science and reason may be drawing to a close if those who say this cannot tell me what a woman is. Who maintain that A can indeed be non-A.
If your views align with fascists ...
Isn't the epithet fascist a sign of desperation? A lack of argument.
Constantly associating trans people with predators is.
I don't know if anyone is constantly doing this. I was listening to someone recently (possibly Mike Winger, can't remember so you'll have to take my word for it!) commenting on a proposed ban in the States on sex performances in front children, including drag queen story telling. This was criticised by the left as an attack on LGBTQ+ people. Really? That was a bit of a gaff.

Isn't transgenderism the end of thinking?
Only for some, it seems.

Does that include the transactivism that tends towards the authoritarian as well? I have yet to see UK feminists turning up in black with masks to protest a group of transgender people meeting.

multitool

Pharaoh
Does that include the transactivism that tends towards the authoritarian as well? I have yet to see UK feminists turning up in black with masks to protest a group of transgender people meeting.

Yeah....errr...given that TRAs are up against actual fascists you might want to think why it is that they cover their faces, and why the so-called feminists don't feel the need, Aürora.

Last edited:
It was the Education for Women's Liberation Conference, held at the University of Central London, last week.

Screenshot_20230211_165723.jpg

Some of the other 'fascists' at the conference:

FoFEdM2WIAEhH6_.jpeg

I'm afraid women are going to carry on meeting to talk about their lives, and whatever aspects of feminism they like, including transactivism, regardless of whether you approve and regardless of what names you call them.

Last edited:
Top Bottom