Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

Shaman
Do you condemn the violence and intimidation at the NZ rally? I have no problem condemning violence from either side

Do you my arse.

The entire purpose of KJK's trip is to incite hatred. The sieg heiling Nazis seem to have got the memo, but looks you are so blinded by trans hate you just think it's ok.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
I've said that I don't see this as a 'debate' with 'sides' and I don't really read and contribute to this thread in order to give my opinion on, consider the opinion of, or give the oxygen of publicity to, extremists.

That Kellie-Jay Keen seems like a bit of a c*nt though, doesn't she?

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
Nope, I've condemned all the blokes in black who turned up in Australia, on both sides, in this thread. What I don't do is blame women for the behaviour of aggressive men. Every post you make has 'She made me do it' vibes.

multitool

Shaman
Yeah...err...'she' arranges rallies in US, UK and Australia and 'they' always turn up.

Weird coincidence, isn't it. Baffling in fact.

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
I've said that I don't see this as a 'debate' with 'sides' and I don't really read and contribute to this thread in order to give my opinion on, consider the opinion of, or give the oxygen of publicity to, extremists.

That KJK seems like a bit of a c*nt though, doesn't she?

Do you think she, and the women who come to speak at her meetings, should have the right to do so without violence and intimidation?

monkers

Guru
Nope, I've condemned all the blokes in black who turned up in Australia, on both sides, in this thread. What I don't do is blame women for the behaviour of aggressive men. Every post you make has 'She made me do it' vibes.

So you will say. What it does do though is give the claim that it's all a bit 1930s Germany the validity that has been denied. Can you deny that?

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
Yeah...err...'she' arranges rallies in US, UK and Australia and 'they' always turn up.

Weird coincidence, isn't it. Baffling in fact.

Actually, they don't always turn up. She's had lots in the UK where no far right men turned up. Can you find me a trans rights demo where women have turned up to disrupt it or intimidate the trans people attending?

The harassment and intimidation is a feature of transactivism. It's meant to silence people but it's having the opposite effect.

Julie Bindel and Kathleen Stock's new Lesbian group held their first meeting yesterday. Cue 100 transactivists outside demonstrating against, well who knows? Lesbians meeting without blokes or something.

So you will say. What it does do though is give the claim that it's all a bit 1930s Germany the validity that has been denied. Can you deny that?

I agree. Blokes in black intimidating women is very authoritarian.

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
I don't spend any time thinking that, no.

A confusing answer. You haven't decided if they have the right, or they don't have the right? Or they do?

multitool

Shaman
Actually, they don't always turn up. She's had lots in the UK where no far right men turned up.

Oh, that's ok then. Move along, nothing to see here

Can you find me a trans rights demo where women have turned up to disrupt it or intimidate the trans people attending?

The tiny number of women who turn up to the so-called women's voice rallies might give you a bit of a clue why if you have a really hard think about it :laugh:

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
They are turning up to confront transactivists. Nazi men like the ones who turned up in Australia are no big fans of women speaking in public or advocating for the rights of
lesbians.

There were no Nazis at the Standing for Women event in Manchester. The only aggressive men in black there had 'the same views as your own' presumably and were there to stop women speaking.

mqdefault.jpg
f

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
Oh, that's ok then. Move along, nothing to see here
The tiny number of women who turn up to the so-called women's voice rallies might give you a bit of a clue why if you have a really hard think about it :laugh:

Maybe scared of 'your side' getting violent. But that's the idea, isn't it? Make people scared to speak out on issues or meet together.

57842977-10818703-One_of_the_trans_activists_pushed_a_woman_as_they_surrounded_the-a-2_1652664...jpg

Kathleen-Stock-campaign.jpg

It doesn't matter whether it's KJK or Kathleen Stock, you can't bring yourself to condemn these tactics because you actually believe all these women get what they deserve.

You can spin it as a win if you like but every incident like New Zealand shows the public the face of radical transactivism. And it does absolutely nothing for their cause.

Too bad No Debate didn't pan out for you.
The violence won't work either.

multitool

Shaman
There were no Nazis at the Standing for Women event in Manchester. The only aggressive men in black there had 'the same views as your own' presumably and were there to stop women speaking.

View attachment 3447 f

Aggressive? I've just watched footage from anti-trans newspaper, the Telegraph, and these boys in black were in silence. Just standing there looking a bit scared.

And no, I won't condemn people turning up to drown out Nazis and hate-incitement from KJK. It is their right to speak.

The only thing injured* in NZ was KJK The Annihilator's ego.

*Possibly her bank balance too, which is a shame because those designer outfits and Chanel sunglasses don't pay for themselves.

Last edited:

monkers

Guru
They are turning up to confront transactivists. Nazi men like the ones who turned up in Australia are no big fans of women speaking in public or advocating for the rights of
lesbians.

lesbians.

I think you've taken leave of your senses Aurora. If you think that Nazis turn up to promote my views on human rights, then you really are two stops short of Becontree on the District Line (that's Barking btw). Some banners they were carrying were quoting PP.

Top Bottom