Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

monkers

Guru
Sometimes to ensure that people are being treated fairly in accordance with their rights, we assign them a category. I'm trying to figure out if we can do that by using the stated definitions.

So there are two aspects, can we assign them a category and if we can, how does being in that category affect our treatment of them and our respect of their rights and the rights of others?

To ensure the equality of the sexes, the law only needs to protect all sexes rather than assign each sex into a category and afford each a unique protection. Likewise gender identity.

Have I understood your post correctly?

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
To ensure the equality of the sexes, the law only needs to protect all sexes rather than assign each sex into a category and afford each a unique protection. Likewise gender identity.

Have I understood your post correctly?

I was thinking more along the lines of collecting diversity data and such. Maybe the law protects all categories but how do we know whether the law is working unless we collect categorised data?

A lot of diversity data is self id though...

Anyway, basically we were told that something was simple and I'm trying to figure out if it really is and what the ramifications might be.

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
So stop speaking for women then, because you don't. The biological women who turned up to tell Minshull to piss off outweighed your lot by thousands.

KJK isn't 'my lot'. Seemed to be quite a lot of blokes there actually. Women there to speak, blokes there to stop them. Nothing new in that.

I haven't claimed to speak for all women. Much as you dismiss all and any concerns, I think a lot of people will be seeing those scenes and starting to look at the issues though.

I do think everybody should have the right to meet peacefully and talk about whatever they want, as long as what they say doesn't break the law, without being assaulted, threatened, or intimidated.

multitool

Shaman
KJK isn't 'my lot'. Seemed to be quite a lot of blokes there actually. Women there to speak, blokes there to stop them. Nothing new in that.

There you go again, discounting women. The ones that aren't saying what you want them to say are invisible to you.

You can't help yourself, can you. You arent pro-women at all.

You erase women.

Last edited:

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
Nah, I just think that women are allowed to have different views on well, everything really. Whereas you treat the fact that women disagree with each other as some kind of huge gotcha. And even if they disagree, I think they have the right to air their opinions in public (within the law obviously) without facing violence. Don't you think that?

multitool

Shaman
You just totally devalued and discounted the women at your hero's rally who were there to protest her incitement to hatred with this:

Seemed to be quite a lot of blokes there actually. Women there to speak, blokes there to stop them.

Women don't count unless they are saying what you want them to say, do they. They are invisible to you. Then you contradicted yourself. Feminist my arse.

Oh...and there was your little tell, "seems"; always prefaces a lie.

Violence?

A woman poured some tomato juice in your hero's hair. And some other women (and men) did some shouting.
Your hero's hired thugs grabbed some other women by the throat and pushed them to the ground

Last edited:

monkers

Guru
I think most women want to retain single sex spaces and the option of single sex services.

'Most' is a word that you over use. You have no idea of the numbers, so you resort to a claim that it gives the impression of a big number if not a majority.

'Most' has no validity in any analysis without actual data. You only 'think' that it is 'most' because this the narrative you've manufactured in order to justify a prejudice. You are admitting to an 'ideology' in this statement. You claim to have no gender identity, no ideology, and tell the forum that you are truthful.

This argument fails on every level. That you try to use unsound dishonest arguments in intelligent company, it's a bit of an insult to them.

'I think' indicates it comes from a belief system, opposing the lived experiences of other people is an 'ideology', and woman is the gender identity that you say you don't have, while simultaneously arguing for 'women's hard won rights' - rights that you can't quote from the law.

In comparison, I have a belief system, I have an ideology, I have a gender identity. My belief systems are humanism, truth, democracy, and law; my ideology is equal rights without exception; my gender identity is woman. I try to ensure that everything I say or write is factual. Occasionally I can get things wrong. When this happens and it's brought to my attention, I admit the error, apologise, learn, and move on.

We don't share these traits. That is why we are so different. It is why I will never surrender my principles to your 'teaching'.

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
You just totally devalued and discounted the women at your hero's rally who were there to protest her incitement to hatred with this.
Women don't count unless they are saying what you want them to say, do they. They are invisible to you. Then just contradicted yourself. Feminist my arse.
Oh...and there was your little tell, "seems"; always prefaces a lie.
Violence?
A woman poured some tomato juice in your hero's hair. And some other women (and men) did some shouting.
Your hero's hired thugs grabbed some other women by the throat and pushed them to the ground

She's not my hero. You just keep saying that because you lump all gender critical people together because you are unable to comprehend that women have different views.

At this point I'm honestly thinking that you're kind of disappointed KJK wasn't seriously injured or killed. It was a mob, and if they had actually got hold of her what do you think would have happened?

multitool

Shaman
At this point I'm honestly thinking that you're kind of disappointed KJK wasn't seriously injured or killed.

Well that just shows how weird your thought processes are then, doesn't it.

It was a mob, and if they had actually got hold of her what do you think would have happened?

Yes, let's all hypothesize about something that didn't happen :laugh:

A mob. LOL. You are just furious that only about 5 women turned up to support KJK, versus thousands of women who turned up to drown out her incitement to hatred.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
She's not my hero. You just keep saying that because you lump all gender critical people together because you are unable to comprehend that women have different views.

At this point I'm honestly thinking that you're kind of disappointed KJK wasn't seriously injured or killed. It was a mob, and if they had actually got hold of her what do you think would have happened?

View: https://twitter.com/misterbrilliant/status/1639925458727849985?t=fLr6K93BFxTuwfWarFIgMg&s=19

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
'Most' is a word that you over use. You have no idea of the numbers, so you resort to a claim that it gives the impression of a big number if not a majority.

'Most' has no validity in any analysis without actual data. You only 'think' that it is 'most' because this the narrative you've manufactured in order to justify a prejudice. You are admitting to an 'ideology' in this statement. You claim to have no gender identity, no ideology, and tell the forum that you are truthful.

Surveys suggest women want to retain single sex spaces and services. There's quite a few quoted higher in the thread. Guess what else surveys are starting to show? Falling support for 'trans rights'. Probably due to the kind of incidents we saw in New Zealand.

I don't have a gender identity. I don't think I have auras that are out of balance, nor a religious soul, not do I believe my character is determined by an astrology sign.

This argument fails on every level. That you try to use unsound dishonest arguments in intelligent company, it's a bit of an insult to them.

The only argument you advance is an irrational, non scientific concept of gender identity. Which is fine except that you think it should overrule material reality.

'I think' indicates it comes from a belief system, opposing the lived experiences of other people is an 'ideology', and woman is the gender identity that you say you don't have, while simultaneously arguing for 'women's hard won rights' - rights that you can't quote from the law.
'Woman' isn't an identity. It's a sex. It's just biological reality, I'm afraid, it's not a feeling. Which is why those who are born male can never be women.
In comparison, I have a belief system, I have an ideology, I have a gender identity. My belief systems are humanism, truth, democracy, and law; my ideology is equal rights without exception; my gender identity is woman. I try to ensure that everything I say or write is factual. Occasionally I can get things wrong. When this happens and it's brought to my attention, I admit the error, apologise, learn, and move on.

We don't share these traits. That is why we are so different. It is why I will never surrender my principles to your 'teaching'.
I'm glad you acknowledge that gender identity is a belief system. You can believe what you like about yourself but we shouldn't legislate based on nebulous concepts like gender identity.

monkers

Guru

I wrote in reply to a comment on youtube of my concern about the violence in NZ. I gave the example of supporters of PP riding in a convoy of motorcyles on the streets. One of them identified a politician crossing the road on a zebra crossing. She was run down and injured.

That comment was replied to by a person who had said that she was GC and a supporter of PP in this way,

dsndicmsa
... thanks also to Davison for demonstrating karma exist... it's sad it wasn't a truck

So you say to MT that he doesn't accept the multiple views of women. What he and I are telling you that the woman who is causing division amongst women is inciting so much hatred against trans people, and against women that she says she will annihilate.

Your views are supported by people who actually identify as neo-Nazis. You are advocating a cause which is promoting violence against women. Trans women are not. Maybe it's time to revise your thoughts.

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
Do you condemn the violence and intimidation at the NZ rally? I have no problem condemning violence from either side but it sounds like you guys on here just can't bring yourself to do so. I haven't heard about the motorcycle incident, but I'll happily condemn it.

Trans women aren't advocating violence against women? You have to be kidding me. You know full well the thousands of rape and death threats J K Rowling got. You've seen the images on this thread of transwomen with knives.

FsEJgyWWwAEy5yp.jpeg

FsB2TCsWwAIQtjO.jpeg

The fact is there is nothing that would make you disown this aspect of transactivism. It wouldn't matter which woman this was. Even when KJK isn't involved you won't condemn it.

FsIOBWNaMAAc40H.jpeg

Top Bottom