Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

Pharaoh
The wins aren't 'almost non existent', certainly not in cycling. However, we don't overlook unfair advantage because it didn't result in a win or because there's only one example of it. That simply isn't how ethics in sports works.

Yeah...but at least now we know its only unfair if they win :rolleyes:

IMG_3515.jpeg

multitool

Pharaoh
Thanks for cowsplaining that. I think we've noticed that you can only see in black and white.

icowden

Legendary Member
Thanks for cowsplaining that. I think we've noticed that you can only see in black and white.
Piss off moron. Come back to me when you are capable of civilised debate.
Just because you think that Drag queens are Transwomen, doesn't mean the rest of us do.

This event has nothing to do with gender ID and everything to do with US puritanism and anti-gay sentiment.

Piss off moron. Come back to me when you are capable of civilised debate.
Just because you think that Drag queens are Transwomen, doesn't mean the rest of us do.

This event has nothing to do with gender ID and everything to do with US puritanism and anti-gay sentiment.

Do you think these deplorables possess or encourage your degree of nuanced thought?

multitool

Pharaoh
A very rare concept on this thread, sadly.

That depends.

The GC position is one of cast-iron singularity. Refusal to accept that 'woman' or 'man' might, can, or could mean slightly different things in different contexts ie. in law, socially, biologically etc.

The trans rights/anti-bigot position is to accept these nuances.

Top Bottom