Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milzy

Not all women have children though. It is not a requirement to have children to be a woman.

Freedom of choice but men and women who actively choose not to have children have failed to do their job that nature intended.

multitool

Shaman
Last weekend Trans-identified male cyclist Lesley Mumford was first in the women's 40-49 age group (out of 14) and 6/33 for women overall on the 100 mile course. The women in 2nd and 3rd didn't stick around for the podium pics.

View attachment 3876

Dear oh dear...turns out the 2nd place competitor doesn't give a toss if the winner was trans and has made a point of saying so, publically, after becoming aware of all the transphobes, like Aurora, spreading lies

https://www.thepinknews.com/2023/05/22/lesley-mumford-lindsey-kriete-cycling-race-trans/

Whoops

:whistle:

There's evidence but you dismiss it. You just have a problem with women saying No.

Is it OK for me to dismiss the distortion you posted above as "evidence"?

:laugh:

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
So what if one athlete doesn't care that she was beaten by a male in the female category? Every woman in that competition was bumped down a place because Mumford was allowed to compete. Since when has the principle of fairness been based on the feelings of any individual athlete?

A survey by the CPA found over 90% of professional women cyclists were against men being allowed to race in the female category.

Screenshot_20230522_204403_Chrome.jpg

https://archive.ph/2022.04.12-12481...nst-trans-women-according-to-survey-d2nhxkn9v

There are probably riders who didn't mind being beaten by doped cyclists in the Tour de France. Funnily enough they can't consent on every other athlete's behalf.

Here's a few more of the 'things that never happen' according to you, which happened this week:

Trans runner Athena Ryan took 2nd in the Girls 1600m at a State Championship qualifier meeting in Dublin, California. 4th place senior, Adeline Johnson lost the chance to advance to the State Championships by 1 spot.

Trans cyclist Chelsea Woolfe is through to the finals of the BMX World Championship in Montpelier. Angie Morino misses out.

https://twitter.com/i_heart__bikes

Park run records being broken by males in the female category:

Screenshot_20230522_203500_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230522_203435_Chrome.jpg

https://twitter.com/mara_yamauchi

Doesn't matter if it is high school or college level, professional sport or amateur level, allowing men to enter the female category displaces female athletes.

As usual though, here you are cheering it on.

multitool

Shaman
So what if one athlete doesn't care that she was beaten by a male in the female category?

Ah, using the word 'athlete' now, rather than 'woman'.

Obviously the wrong sort of woman, eh Aurora? Women only count when it suits you.

'One' athlete, maybe, but it's the one who came second, and therefore had the most to lose.

So funny that you completely ignore your post was 100% lie.

Milzy

Dear oh dear...turns out the 2nd place competitor doesn't give a toss if the winner was trans and has made a point of saying so, publically, after becoming aware of all the transphobes, like Aurora, spreading lies

https://www.thepinknews.com/2023/05/22/lesley-mumford-lindsey-kriete-cycling-race-trans/

Whoops

:whistle:

Is it OK for me to dismiss the distortion you posted above as "evidence"?

:laugh:

I’ll get my head kicked in on the local mens crits. My friend Jo is a lovely women. I could join her race team as trans to get on the podium. They are not transphobes so shouldn’t give a toss.

classic33

So what if one athlete doesn't care that she was beaten by a male in the female category? Every woman in that competition was bumped down a place because Mumford was allowed to compete. Since when has the principle of fairness been based on the feelings of any individual athlete?

A survey by the CPA found over 90% of professional women cyclists were against men being allowed to race in the female category.

View attachment 3915

https://archive.ph/2022.04.12-12481...nst-trans-women-according-to-survey-d2nhxkn9v

There are probably riders who didn't mind being beaten by doped cyclists in the Tour de France. Funnily enough they can't consent on every other athlete's behalf.

Here's a few more of the 'things that never happen' according to you, which happened this week:

Trans runner Athena Ryan took 2nd in the Girls 1600m at a State Championship qualifier meeting in Dublin, California. 4th place senior, Adeline Johnson lost the chance to advance to the State Championships by 1 spot.

Trans cyclist Chelsea Woolfe is through to the finals of the BMX World Championship in Montpelier. Angie Morino misses out.

https://twitter.com/i_heart__bikes

Park run records being broken by males in the female category:

View attachment 3916

View attachment 3917

https://twitter.com/mara_yamauchi

Doesn't matter if it is high school or college level, professional sport or amateur level, allowing men to enter the female category displaces female athletes.

As usual though, here you are cheering it on.
I'm going to ask, mainly because you don't answer indirect questions, were you at an all girls school, and did you make certain that your daughter(s)* did likewise. Thereby ensuring single sex spaces?

*Can't have had boys as your pushing for one set of single sex spaces. Boys/men will just have to accept "everyone" else in their spaces.

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
Ah, using the word 'athlete' now, rather than 'woman'.
Obviously the wrong sort of woman, eh Aurora? Women only count when it suits you. 'One' athlete, maybe, but it's the one who came second, and therefore had the most to lose.

So funny that you completely ignore your post was 100% lie.

Jesus. You're reduced to pedantry about words rather than addressing the issue because you have no arguments left to justify men in the women's category.

How is it '100% lie'? Do you know how the other women athletes who were beaten felt? What about the 92% of pro women cyclists who don't want men competing in their races? One woman's view trumps that I suppose.

Were you at an all girls school, and did you make certain that your daughter(s)* did likewise. Thereby ensuring single sex spaces?

*Can't have had boys as your pushing for one set of single sex spaces. Boys/men will just have to accept "everyone" else in their spaces.

Sex is only relevant on occasion, Classic. In education it's not relevant most of the time in terms of teaching. Obviously relevant in terms of changing rooms and toilets.

Do 11 year old boys and girls need to be separated for Geography lessons? No. Does that mean they should share PE changing rooms and toilets? Sometimes sex is relevant.

I don't reply to all your questions because frankly I don't know what you are on about half the time. You seem very bitter though.

classic33

Sex is only relevant on occasion, Classic. In education it's not relevant most of the time in terms of teaching. Obviously relevant in terms of changing rooms and toilets.

Do 11 year old boys and girls need to be separated for Geography lessons? No. Does that mean they should share PE changing rooms and toilets? Sometimes sex is relevant.

I don't reply to all your questions because frankly I don't know what you are on about half the time. You seem very bitter though.
Why not answer the, very simple, direct question asked of you? Not that hard to understand, as you're always claiming.
I sound bitter!
Read back through your own posts, then say I sound bitter.
It's confusion more than being bitter. You've hopped from one thing to another, often leaving one argument when it no longer suits you. You've even used the same examples to prove both sides of your problem.

If you're in a single sex school, there'd be no members of the opposite sex there to share lessons with, much less changing areas, and your favorite place, toilets.
Some schools extend this single sex theme in their staff as well.

Top Bottom