Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

Shaman
One woman's view trumps that I suppose.

Well, she is the woman who you tried to speak for.

How did that work out for you? :laugh:

"No arguments"...somewhat ironic from the person who relies on lying and misrepresentation :laugh:

You really do have no idea how ridiculous you look. That's the thing with you Internet conspiracy theorists. Absolutely blinded by your own srlf-conviction.

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
Why not answer the, very simple, direct question asked of you? Not that hard to understand, as you're always claiming.
I sound bitter!
Read back through your own posts, then say I sound bitter.
It's confusion more than being bitter. You've hopped from one thing to another, often leaving one argument when it no longer suits you. You've even used the same examples to prove both sides of your problem.

If you're in a single sex school, there'd be no members of the opposite sex there to share lessons with, much less changing areas, and your favorite place, toilets.
Some schools extend this single sex theme in their staff as well.

No. I didn't go to a single sex school. No. I didn't send any of my children to a single sex school. Because - as I said previously - in most educational situations sex doesn't count, so a single sex school isn't a necessary 'single sex space' like a changing room or domestic violence refuge is.

If you can't see the difference between boys and girls being in the same classroom and someone wanting a same sex carer for intimate care, I'm not sure I can help you further.

classic33

No. I didn't go to a single sex school. No. I didn't send any of my children to a single sex school. Because - as I said previously - in most educational situations sex doesn't count, so a single sex school isn't a necessary 'single sex space' like a changing room or domestic violence refuge is.

If you can't see the difference between boys and girls being in the same classroom and someone wanting a same sex carer for intimate care, I'm not sure I can help you further.
A normal school then?
Where some of the teachers were male, and teaching mixed classes?

If it's a single sex school, teachers included, you'd never have to make any provision for the other(Under normal circumstances.).

Can you provide a link to one of your posts, where you've said "in most educational situations sex doesn't count, so a single sex school isn't a necessary 'single sex space' like a changing room or domestic violence refuge is.". I can't recall seeing those words before.

Maybe you should check before you post. You'll find that you've previously said that same sex carer's relate to women only. "It's the nature of the care system ".

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
Well, she is the woman who you tried to speak for.

How did that work out for you? :laugh:

"No arguments"...somewhat ironic from the person who relies on lying and misrepresentation :laugh:

You really do have no idea how ridiculous you look. That's the thing with you Internet conspiracy theorists. Absolutely blinded by your own srlf-conviction.

Once again, you just drop back to repetitive personal attacks. You've given up the pretence of trying to justify male inclusion altogether it seems. You just cheer it on regardless because you care about neither fairness nor women and girls.

I didn't try to speak for her. I said 2nd and 3rd didn't hang around for the photos. They didn't.

You have no idea how daft you look gleefully enjoying the spectacle of men displacing women in their sports. Unfortunately 50 plus transwoman Julie has taken down her crowdfunder so they can sue the Rugby Football Union for the right to play on the Women's team, but you can probably still get in touch and bung them a few quid.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ow-safety-laws-banning-players-born-male.html

Last edited:

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
A normal school then?
Where some of the teachers were male, and teaching mixed classes?
Yes. Because in a classroom situation it's fine to have male teachers teaching girls and female teachers teaching boys. But not in the changing rooms. Big difference in the two situations.
If it's a single sex school, teachers included, you'd never have to make any provision for the other(Under normal circumstances.).
No idea what this means.
Can you provide a link to one of your posts, where you've said "in most educational situations sex doesn't count, so a single sex school isn't a necessary 'single sex space' like a changing room or domestic violence refuge is.". I can't recall seeing those words before.
No, because I haven't said it before. It's you who brought up schools just now ffs.
Maybe you should check before you post. You'll find that you've previously said that same sex carer's relate to women only. "It's the nature of the care system ".

No. I've said everybody, including men, should have a right to same sex care. The difficulty is that most carers are female, but men should still be able to stipulate a male carer.

It's Elizabeth Fry's birthday today, Classic. It's brought back happy memories of our long batsh*t discussion about the Gaols Act. This schools thing is going the same direction I think so I'll probably leave you to it now.

Ian H

Guru
So what if one athlete doesn't care that she was beaten by a male in the female category?...
A trans woman was the winner. Your deliberate misgendering is likely to inflame antagonism & even violence towards an already vulnerable group of people. Yes, the sports thing hasn't been properly worked through, but that is bound to take time and research. Meanwhile, from the US government:-
https://ovc.ojp.gov/sites/g/files/xyckuh226/files/pubs/forge/sexual_numbers.html

classic33

Yes. Because in a classroom situation it's fine to have male teachers teaching girls and female teachers teaching boys. But not in the changing rooms. Big difference in the two situations.

No idea what this means.

No, because I haven't said it before. It's you who brought up schools just now ffs.

No. I've said everybody, including men, should have a right to same sex care. The difficulty is that most carers are female, but men should still be able to stipulate a male carer.

It's Elizabeth Fry's birthday today, Classic. It's brought back happy memories of our long batsh*t discussion about the Gaols Act. This schools thing is going the same direction I think so I'll probably leave you to it now.
Is that because women teachers are safe and no danger to anyone?

That seems to be a problem you have with direct questions. But, in the simplest way possible, if there are no males in a girls only school, or vice versa, then the opposite sex wouldn't be present anywhere in the school.

You said, in post 4157, "Because - as I said previously", so the question was simply about what you claimed youve already said. Now you're saying you've never said it. Which is it?

Her birthday was yesterday, or would be if she were still alive, you're a day late.

I brought up schools in an effort to find out why you have this fascination with girl only toilets.

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
A trans woman was the winner. Your deliberate misgendering is likely to inflame antagonism & even violence towards an already vulnerable group of people. Yes, the sports thing hasn't been properly worked through, but that is bound to take time and research. Meanwhile, from the US government:-
https://ovc.ojp.gov/sites/g/files/xyckuh226/files/pubs/forge/sexual_numbers.html

I am correctly sexing them as male.

There is plenty of research on male advantage in sports already. Some people are choosing to ignore it on ideological grounds.

And who is it doing the assaulting in your link? Pretty sure it is going to be men.

I didn't see you speak up against the threatening and violent behaviour of transactivists against women when it's been mentioned in this thread, but somehow you imagine women are responsible for what violent men do.

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
Is that because women teachers are safe and no danger to anyone?
Less danger statisticically than male teachers because they aren't male, though of course both sexes deserve privacy too.

That seems to be a problem you have with direct questions. But, in the simplest way possible, if there are no males in a girls only school, or vice versa, then the opposite sex wouldn't be present anywhere in the school.
And? I have no idea what your point is. That's the problem.
You said, in post 4157, "Because - as I said previously", so the question was simply about what you claimed youve already said. Now you're saying you've never said it. Which is it?
I never said it. You are talking about different posts.
Her birthday was yesterday, or would be if she were still alive, you're a day late.
I brought up schools in an effort to find out why you have this fascination with girl only toilets.
I have no idea why you brought up schools, only that you are unable grasp the difference between a large classroom full of other kids with adult supervision where privacy doesn't matter, and a changing room where kids are getting changed and showering where it does.

Ian H

Guru
I am correctly sexing them as male.

There is plenty of research on male advantage in sports already. Some people are choosing to ignore it on ideological grounds.

And who is it doing the assaulting in your link? Pretty sure it is going to be men.

I didn't see you speak up against the threatening and violent behaviour of transactivists against women when it's been mentioned in this thread, but somehow you imagine women are responsible for what violent men do.

No, I merely mentioned your inflammatory language against a vulnerable group of people.

classic33

Less danger statisticically than male teachers because they aren't male, though of course both sexes deserve privacy too.

And? I have no idea what your point is. That's the problem.

I never said it. You are talking about different posts.

I have no idea why you brought up schools, only that you are unable grasp the difference between a large classroom full of other kids with adult supervision where privacy doesn't matter, and a changing room where kids are getting changed and showering where it does.
And your proof of that statement is?

No, the same post, 4157. First paragraph in full below. Isn't this what you did say?
No. I didn't go to a single sex school. No. I didn't send any of my children to a single sex school. Because - as I said previously - in most educational situations sex doesn't count, so a single sex school isn't a necessary 'single sex space' like a changing room or domestic violence refuge is."

You've found yourself facing something , new, outside of a school, something not encountered within one. And that's got you worried.

There's adult supervision in school changing rooms. Are you now saying that the adults who are safe to supervise in the classroom, aren't safe to supervise in a changing room?

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
Yes, I previously said in most educational situations sex doesn't matter.

I'm saying it would be inappropriate for male teachers to supervise girls getting changed and showered. And it would be inappropriate for female teachers to supervise boys getting changed and showered. Because getting undressed is not the same as being fully clothed in a big classroom.

Who on earth thinks adults and children don't need privacy and dignity, which being separated from the opposite sex gives them, whilst getting undressed or showering? Oh that's right... you guys.

I find it worrying that you can't discern the difference between a common space like a classroom and a 'private' space like a changing room.

Last edited:

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
No, I merely mentioned your inflammatory language against a vulnerable group of people.

Correctly sexing people isn't inflammatory language. There has been plenty of inflammatory language against women in this thread but you haven't felt the need to bring that to anybody's attention.

classic33

Yes, I previously said in most educational situations sex doesn't matter.

I'm saying it would be inappropriate for male teachers to supervise girls getting changed and showered. And it would be inappropriate for female teachers to supervise boys getting changed and showered. Because getting undressed is not the same as being fully clothed in a big classroom.

Who on earth thinks adults and children don't need privacy and dignity, which being separated from the opposite sex gives them, whilst getting undressed or showering? Oh that's right... you guys.

I find it worrying that you can't discern the difference between a common space like a classroom and a 'private' space like a changing room.
Now you're certain you did say it?
Currently 2 - 1 in favour of never having said it.

You still avoid direct questions though. In single sex schools, where the same rule applies to the staff, there'd be no other sex to worry about. Would there?

I've no problem understanding the difference between the two, just bewilderment that you cannot understand a single sex school. Be they boys/men or girls/women.

Women are safe teaching boys
Primary school age!
https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/8764700/scots-teacher-accused-sex-aboys

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/female-teacher-sex-sons-friend-25581544

https://www.thesun.ie/news/world-news/8689379/female-teacher-molested-boy-naked-videos-australia/

multitool

Shaman
Once again, you just drop back to repetitive personal attacks. You've given up the pretence of trying to justify male inclusion altogether it seems. You just cheer it on regardless because you care about neither fairness nor women and girls.

I didn't try to speak for her. I said 2nd and 3rd didn't hang around for the photos. They didn't.

You have no idea how daft you look gleefully enjoying the spectacle of men displacing women in their sports. Unfortunately 50 plus transwoman Julie has taken down her crowdfunder so they can sue the Rugby Football Union for the right to play on the Women's team, but you can probably still get in touch and bung them a few quid.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ow-safety-laws-banning-players-born-male.html

Hilarious.

Your falsehood pointed out to you in spectacular terms, you now double down on it.

Not only that but you are claiming I am "gleefully" "cheering on male inclusion". I am not cheering on anything. I am pretty neutral on TW in sport, fully able to accept change based on science. What I am against is lying, appropriating the views of people who haven't spoken ( your forte) and then your discounting the 2nd placed person who HAS spoken.

It is objectively hilarious that you claim others shut women down, only to watch you doing your "Let women speak" shtick, and when they do...

"No! Not that one!"

I note you are claiming "personal attack" again. Yes, Aurora, you are the real victim here aren't you.

Last edited:
Top Bottom