Gender again. Sorry!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
They turned up to goad your little cult. Funnily enough your side seem less keen to turn out at actual Nazi rallies than they are to turn up at women's meetings.
Look forward to you taking into account the entire experience of 40+ countries with self-ID, who aren't (like the UK and US) being captured by a fascist cult.

When I post evidence of self ID you dismiss it so hardly any point. I'm not sure your hyperbole helps your argument.
I doubt most people think Hilary Cass or Martina Navratilova are in a fascist cult.

multitool

They aren't "women's meetings" though, are they. There are plenty of men for a start and the women there are in no way representative of womanhood as a whole.

As I said, you only have to look at the participants of this thread to see how little you represent women.

As for evidence from SelfID countries, you denied that there was any.

Men are allowed to attend. It's not just KJK meetings that 'your side' try to stop is it though? It's whenever women meet to discuss these issues, whether it's Kathleen Stock talking at a uni or people meeting to watch a film. It's all a bit ... authoritarian.

I said it's harder to get from non English speaking countries, especially when men are recorded as women in official statistics.

This is self ID. A women's spa has to admit a male. You want self ID and an end to single sex spaces. This is the result.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...welcome-naked-trans-clients-with-penises/amp/

'These men are special... we shouldn't treat them like other men'... Seems a reasonable approach in most circumstances most of the time. What would you lose by giving it a try?

The right of a disabled woman to have intimate care from a woman, as opposed to a man who says he's a woman (same for disabled men, of course).
The right of a raped woman to be in a single sex counselling group (same for men).
The right of lesbians to exclude men from their groups if they wish (same goes for gay men).
The right to fairness in the female sports category.
The right of women to have language that is exclusive to them and accurately describes their experiences (same goes for men).

That you are easily dismissive of all this stuff, and more, shows that you either haven't thought about it or you have but don't care.

You of course would lose very little at all.

In normal day to day stuff, where sex doesn't matter, why would you treat a transwoman differently from any other person, whether male or female? At other times sex matters.

Would you apply your view to race? What do black people have to lose by admitting white people to say a black students group? Or by allowing white people to apply for scholarships or awards aimed at the black community? What would you lose by giving it a try?

Last edited:

multitool

I said it's harder to get from non English speaking countries, especially when men are recorded as women in official statistics.

Oh I'm sure you'd find them really easy to find if they demonstrated what you wanted them to :whistle:

It's weird. We've got an English speaking Self ID nation with a land border with the UK...and yet you can't find any evidence at all that what you hysterics say would happen has happened.

Funny that 😄

Last edited:

multitool

'Don't panic' is my take away.

Oh look a fantasy 'moral panic' is underway in the UK and the US. But the rest of the world knows its bolloćks, is my take away.

See also remarkable similarities between GC movement and anti-vaxxers in terms of cult spread.

monkers

Legendary Member
Men are allowed to attend. It's not just KJK meetings that 'your side' try to stop is it though? It's whenever women meet to discuss these issues, whether it's Kathleen Stock talking at a uni or people meeting to watch a film. It's all a bit ... authoritarian.

This is self ID. A women's spa has to admit a male. You want self ID and an end to single sex spaces. This is the result.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...welcome-naked-trans-clients-with-penises/amp/

Kathleen Stock complains about what happened at her university, but leaves out the stuff about her harassment of her learners, even telling them to 'fark off' and worse. She claims to be an academic philosopher; however her skills are so low that she is unable to differentiate between academic freedom and the right to freedom of expression at all, blurring the edges as she does as if they are the same thing, let alone in the context of pedagogic responsibility, and what is requried of her contract of employment. She was very unprofessional in role.

There's something you need to understand; there is no law at all in the UK about public nudity. Any person can appear naked in public. Where this happens, the police are powerless to intervene as no offence is committed, unless of course the nudity is accompanied by some other act that is troubling. Flashing for example is not naturism, and not legal because of the intention to maybe shock, or otherwise to ask sexual favours or whatever. But a naked man walking through the park is perfectly entitled to do so.

A naturist is not required to dress in front of children. There is an event 'the naked bike ride'. In 'the other place' there is a member who is known for taking part in naked cycling events.

In the context of this, trans people who are merely naked for the purpose of changing clothes, showering etc are not committing an offence. For an offence to be committed, there needs to be something sexual to be concurrently occurring. Therefore, if one wishes to avoid seeing a penis, one either has to avoid those areas where they are most likely to deal with it, or remember that under the law their have to just be bit more mature and have the facility to deal with it by looking away. There is no right to have a facility where you can expect to get naked with others present and police who may be there. There is no such women's rights - this is just a fantasy.

There are women who say they are uncomfortable undressing in front of women who look like they might be lesbians. Are we to ban lesbian women from female spaces to for the benefit of those women too?

The truth? We sometimes need to remember we are just animals ourselves. Most of us, men and women have sexual drivers - trans women undergoing hormone therapy tend to be much less so.

If I happened to be in a female changing room, let's say at the local pool, and I got an accidental glimpse of a trans woman's body, what would I do? I'd turn around to avoid their embarrassment, and keep my mouth shut, or maybe start a conversation with them with my back turned.

What would you do? No doubt you'd kick up a huge fuss, call security, demand the police be called, call it out to other women in the changing room, use your phone to get pictures for evidence, contact other anti-trans women, contact the press, post it endlessly all over cycle chat.

You are not a feminist, you're a reactionary prude.

It's weird. We've got an English speaking nation with a land border with the UK...and yet no evidence at all that what you hysterics say would happen has happened. Funny that 😄
The Scottish trans prisoners thing passed you by apparently. Well no it didn't, you just don't think it matters. There's always no evidence when you ignore absolutely everything.

You want self ID. What you get in the US is self ID.

'Don't panic' is my take away.
There's nothing to panic about anything when it doesn't affect you. Regarding the discussion of the issues as pearl clutching is just the age old dismissal of women's concern about safety, privacy, and dignity as secondary to men's entitlement.

It doesn't matter to me so it shouldn't matter to anyone is such a big theme in this thread. Stop worrying your little heads about it, ladies.

Kathleen Stock complains about what happened at her university, but leaves out the stuff about her harassment of her learners, even telling them to 'fark off' and worse. She claims to be an academic philosopher; however her skills are so low that she is unable to differentiate between academic freedom and the right to freedom of expression at all, blurring the edges as she does as if they are the same thing, let alone in the context of pedagogic responsibility, and what is requried of her contract of employment. She was very unprofessional in role.

There's something you need to understand; there is no law at all in the UK about public nudity. Any person can appear naked in public. Where this happens, the police are powerless to intervene as no offence is committed, unless of course the nudity is accompanied by some other act that is troubling. Flashing for example is not naturism, and not legal because of the intention to maybe shock, or otherwise to ask sexual favours or whatever. But a naked man walking through the park is perfectly entitled to do so.

A naturist is not required to dress in front of children. There is an event 'the naked bike ride'. In 'the other place' there is a member who is known for taking part in naked cycling events.

In the context of this, trans people who are merely naked for the purpose of changing clothes, showering etc are not committing an offence. For an offence to be committed, there needs to be something sexual to be concurrently occurring. Therefore, if one wishes to avoid seeing a penis, one either has to avoid those areas where they are most likely to deal with it, or remember that under the law their have to just be bit more mature and have the facility to deal with it by looking away. There is no right to have a facility where you can expect to get naked with others present and police who may be there. There is no such women's rights - this is just a fantasy.

There are women who say they are uncomfortable undressing in front of women who look like they might be lesbians. Are we to ban lesbian women from female spaces to for the benefit of those women too?

The truth? We sometimes need to remember we are just animals ourselves. Most of us, men and women have sexual drivers - trans women undergoing hormone therapy tend to be much less so.

If I happened to be in a female changing room, let's say at the local pool, and I got an accidental glimpse of a trans woman's body, what would I do? I'd turn around to avoid their embarrassment, and keep my mouth shut, or maybe start a conversation with them with my back turned.

What would you do? No doubt you'd kick up a huge fuss, call security, demand the police be called, call it out to other women in the changing room, use your phone to get pictures for evidence, contact other anti-trans women, contact the press, post it endlessly all over cycle chat.

You are not a feminist, you're a reactionary prude.
Doing that could land her at the local police station, maybe taken by the same ones she called for, with a possible court appearance later.
Especially if there are minors in the same area.

The Scottish trans prisoners thing passed you by apparently. Well no it didn't, you just don't think it matters. There's always no evidence when you ignore absolutely everything.

You want self ID. What you get in the US is self ID.

There's nothing to panic about anything when it doesn't affect you. Regarding the discussion of the issues as pearl clutching is just the age old dismissal of women's concern about safety, privacy, and dignity as secondary to men's entitlement.

It doesn't matter to me so it shouldn't matter to anyone is such a big theme in this thread. Stop worrying your little heads about it, ladies.
I'd say that bit is largely what you are repeatedly saying.

multitool

Just remember ladies of the forum (and indeed ladies of the world), Aurora is being offended on your behalf, even if you don't want her to be, and even if the infinitesimal chance of you meeting a TW in a female space doesn't bother you.

Remember ladies...Aurora is more right what she thinks your feelings are than you are.

Therefore, if one wishes to avoid seeing a penis, one either has to avoid those areas where they are most likely to deal with it, or remember that under the law their have to just be bit more mature and have the facility to deal with it by looking away.

There you have it folks. If your wife, gf, and your daughters don't want adult males in their changing rooms they simply shouldn't go swimming. Just stay home. They should simply stay away from those facilities that were expressly set up to give them dignity and privacy in the first place. Surprise penis in the female sauna? Just look away girls. Naked man in the women's showers alongside your children? Get over yourselves.

Top Bottom